Lockheed Martin

Updated Oct 6, 2014

2.7

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The recruiters came to the career fair. I waited in line to talk specifically to the individual whose interests most closely matched my own. I developed a rapport with recruiter and he called me about three weeks after the career fair to offer me a position in his group for the summer.

Interview Questions
  • What project that you have contributed have you found most exciting? Why   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview process was simple, they basically just asked a few generic thought based questions. The focus was on experience working in teams. There were no technical questions at all. Think of it like this, every question started with "tell me about a time when you...".

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to answer their questions using experiences that weren't listed on my resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2014.

I applied as a flight testing intern online and was informed, about a month later, that I was selected for a phone based interview. They gave me the option of when the interview would take place, but they initially called at the wrong time due to time-zone confusion and then called back later at the appointed time. I was interviewed by the manager in charge of the operation and his lead flight test engineer.Questions were mostly directed toward getting more information about pieces of of my resume, but I listed some of the more general questions below. I had the interview a few minutes ago, so I don't know if i got the job yet. They said I would be notified in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your largest strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • What did you specifically do in the _____ organization?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when there was conflict between multiple groups, and how did you go about resolving the matter.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any software or hardware troubleshooting experience?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience with Catia?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied online for half a dozen positions. I received a call from the Talent Acquisition team about a week later and scheduled an interview on-site in Denver. There were a bunch of other candidates there interviewing for various internships and full-time jobs, and about a dozen employees doing the interviewing - I only spoke with two who worked on the project I was being considered for.

Interview Questions
    • I had to do a simple brainteaser - it wasn't complicated, but I was expecting the behavioral-type questions so it caught me off guard!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Handed my resume to a recruiter at school in November, got a phone call in February asking if I was interested in an internship and to set up a time to talk. Phone call was pretty laid back, asked about school projects, favorite/least favorite classes, and interests within the company. Got the feeling the call went well, formally applied for position after the call, never heard back though. Know a few others who had the same experience (friendly call/ on-campus informal interview, good feeling after, no call back).

Interview Questions
    • I didn't realize the 'informal talk' was actually an interview until towards the end of the call, so some of my responses weren't as thought-out as I'd like.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2014.

The company is very specific in what they are looking for. If your resume does not include the items that they want to see for the candidate, the interview is very short. Of the available positions, it is recommended by current employees to apply to all of them.

Interview Questions
    • Which asset that you listed on your resume will benefit the company most?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Campus interview

Interview Questions
    • Fairly straightforward - just review STAR format. Ex: tell me about your project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

First interview was on campus and was a 1:1 interview mostly talking about goals and ambitions. Second round they had about 70 plus potential candidates meet at their facility in Fort Worth, Texas. Interviews were with different hiring managers and the interview questions were mostly based off your resume. Some situational questions (STAR). They let you know within the first 2 weeks if you got the position or not.

Two phone calls - Panel Interviews

There wasn't one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Position listing on campus recruiting site was for a general position with subsequent specialization. After applying, I interviewed on campus and was told that I was not interviewing for any positions, only that I could potentially be contacted if there was an opening in the specialization I specified. Interviewer asked nothing but behavioral questions and wrote down all of my answers. Was told I could expect to hear back within a month or two, but never heard back, even after numerous follow-ups.