Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very generic interview process asking about personality and technical skills. Asked about your weaknesses, strengths and greatest achievements. It is usually a panel interview with the department associates and which ones you will be working with on a day to day basis. If you are lucky you meet the department head and is in the interview process

King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple, they basically just asked a few generic thought based questions. The focus was on experience working in teams. There were no technical questions at all. Think of it like this, every question started with "tell me about a time when you...".

Interview Question – They asked me to answer their questions using experiences that weren't listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2013.

Interview Details – Basic personal questions and education questions. There were 5 people in my interview. It was a very relaxed setting and everyone was very nice. Drug test is mandatory 48 hours after you accept the job offer. Also a full background check is done at the same time.

Interview Question – How have you handled a conflict between yourself and another person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonexistant

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2014.

Interview Details – The company is very specific in what they are looking for. If your resume does not include the items that they want to see for the candidate, the interview is very short. Of the available positions, it is recommended by current employees to apply to all of them.

Interview Question – Which asset that you listed on your resume will benefit the company most?   Answer Question

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied as a flight testing intern online and was informed, about a month later, that I was selected for a phone based interview. They gave me the option of when the interview would take place, but they initially called at the wrong time due to time-zone confusion and then called back later at the appointed time. I was interviewed by the manager in charge of the operation and his lead flight test engineer.Questions were mostly directed toward getting more information about pieces of of my resume, but I listed some of the more general questions below. I had the interview a few minutes ago, so I don't know if i got the job yet. They said I would be notified in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your largest strength and weakness?   Answer Question
  • What did you specifically do in the _____ organization?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when there was conflict between multiple groups, and how did you go about resolving the matter.   Answer Question
  • Do you have any software or hardware troubleshooting experience?   Answer Question
  • Do you have any experience with Catia?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – I applied online for half a dozen positions. I received a call from the Talent Acquisition team about a week later and scheduled an interview on-site in Denver. There were a bunch of other candidates there interviewing for various internships and full-time jobs, and about a dozen employees doing the interviewing - I only spoke with two who worked on the project I was being considered for.

Interview Question – I had to do a simple brainteaser - it wasn't complicated, but I was expecting the behavioral-type questions so it caught me off guard!   Answer Question

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted for a "hiring event" via email - I was in NY and the interview was in CA -they paid airfare, food, and hotel during the process - although it was very rushed. Interviewed with two different managers who both asked identical questions and advice was given to come up with slightly different answers for each person so that you were not telling the same story twice (i.e. the interviewers then have more to talk to each other about). Was contacted about two weeks later with an offer, accepted on the spot.

Interview Question – Can't remember any specific question but it was odd to me that both interviewers asked identical questions.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Interview Details – Campus interview

Interview Question – Fairly straightforward - just review STAR format. Ex: tell me about your project   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Handed my resume to a recruiter at school in November, got a phone call in February asking if I was interested in an internship and to set up a time to talk. Phone call was pretty laid back, asked about school projects, favorite/least favorite classes, and interests within the company. Got the feeling the call went well, formally applied for position after the call, never heard back though. Know a few others who had the same experience (friendly call/ on-campus informal interview, good feeling after, no call back).

Interview Question – I didn't realize the 'informal talk' was actually an interview until towards the end of the call, so some of my responses weren't as thought-out as I'd like.   View Answer

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2012.

Interview Details – First I went to the job fair on campus. There I was selected for an on-campus interview with an engineer (who might be seeking for an intern). The main purpose of this interview to determine if I was a good fit for the company culture. If you do well, then supposedly you get some sort of flag on your online LM account. After that they refer you to apply online for the positions you like. If you do well on the on-campus interview than supposedly you will "stand out" or have higher chance to get a call from HR. But that was not the case for me. The person interviewing me during my on-campus interview liked me and asked me if I would be interested in a specific position. I contacted the person later and got the interview.

Interview was on LM site. It was with 3-4 people and a senior manager of the department I was applying to. I had two interviews that day. First one was a panel interview and the second one was with the senior manager. First interview was mainly get-to-know-you kind of interview but I was asked some technical questions and about my previous experience.

Two weeks after the interview I was offered the position and after that I did the necessary paperwork and drug test. Hiring process was simple for me but my fellow interns, who were from out of California, complained about HR not being fast for the relocation process.

Interview Question – I was initially told that there would be no technical questions but I was asked several technical questions related to my previous work experience. There was not anything specifically difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation for interns.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!