Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

When I submitted my application online I was put in touch with a recruitment officer who set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to an on-site meeting a few weeks later which consisted of a tour and three one on one interviews with managers of different locations. I received an offer within two weeks of the interviews and was given a week to accept.

Interview Questions

• Questions were non-technical and mostly about what I like to do or how I would describe myself. It included things like how I like to spend my free time, and what are some of my biggest accomplishments.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2011.

Interview

My manager came to my university's career fair. I knew of him previously and waited to talk to him specifically. We had a good conversation on the day, but didn't think anything came of it. He called me a few months later to follow up and see what I was up to. He offered me a summer job over the phone, which I enthusiastically accepted.

Interview Questions

• What extracurricular projects are you working on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I spoke with recruiters at the career fair, and then I had an informal interview, which supposed to help my resume stand out among other candidates. About 4 months later, I was contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone screen interview. I was interviewed by a panel. Interview lasted about 30 min.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The recruiters came to the career fair. I waited in line to talk specifically to the individual whose interests most closely matched my own. I developed a rapport with recruiter and he called me about three weeks after the career fair to offer me a position in his group for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What project that you have contributed have you found most exciting? Why   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2013.

Interview

Very generic interview process asking about personality and technical skills. Asked about your weaknesses, strengths and greatest achievements. It is usually a panel interview with the department associates and which ones you will be working with on a day to day basis. If you are lucky you meet the department head and is in the interview process

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The interview process was simple, they basically just asked a few generic thought based questions. The focus was on experience working in teams. There were no technical questions at all. Think of it like this, every question started with "tell me about a time when you...".

Interview Questions

• They asked me to answer their questions using experiences that weren't listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Basic personal questions and education questions. There were 5 people in my interview. It was a very relaxed setting and everyone was very nice. Drug test is mandatory 48 hours after you accept the job offer. Also a full background check is done at the same time.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a conflict between yourself and another person?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nonexistant

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2014.

Interview

The company is very specific in what they are looking for. If your resume does not include the items that they want to see for the candidate, the interview is very short. Of the available positions, it is recommended by current employees to apply to all of them.

Interview Questions

• Which asset that you listed on your resume will benefit the company most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied as a flight testing intern online and was informed, about a month later, that I was selected for a phone based interview. They gave me the option of when the interview would take place, but they initially called at the wrong time due to time-zone confusion and then called back later at the appointed time. I was interviewed by the manager in charge of the operation and his lead flight test engineer.Questions were mostly directed toward getting more information about pieces of of my resume, but I listed some of the more general questions below. I had the interview a few minutes ago, so I don't know if i got the job yet. They said I would be notified in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your largest strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • What did you specifically do in the _____ organization?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when there was conflict between multiple groups, and how did you go about resolving the matter.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any software or hardware troubleshooting experience?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience with Catia?   Answer Question