Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015
Updated Mar 10, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2015.

I spoke with recruiters at the career fair, and then I had an informal interview, which supposed to help my resume stand out among other candidates. About 4 months later, I was contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone screen interview. I was interviewed by a panel. Interview lasted about 30 min.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The recruiters came to the career fair. I waited in line to talk specifically to the individual whose interests most closely matched my own. I developed a rapport with recruiter and he called me about three weeks after the career fair to offer me a position in his group for the summer.

Interview Questions
    • What project that you have contributed have you found most exciting? Why   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2013.

Very generic interview process asking about personality and technical skills. Asked about your weaknesses, strengths and greatest achievements. It is usually a panel interview with the department associates and which ones you will be working with on a day to day basis. If you are lucky you meet the department head and is in the interview process

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview process was simple, they basically just asked a few generic thought based questions. The focus was on experience working in teams. There were no technical questions at all. Think of it like this, every question started with "tell me about a time when you...".

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to answer their questions using experiences that weren't listed on my resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2013.

Basic personal questions and education questions. There were 5 people in my interview. It was a very relaxed setting and everyone was very nice. Drug test is mandatory 48 hours after you accept the job offer. Also a full background check is done at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled a conflict between yourself and another person?   Answer Question
    Nonexistant

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2014.

The company is very specific in what they are looking for. If your resume does not include the items that they want to see for the candidate, the interview is very short. Of the available positions, it is recommended by current employees to apply to all of them.

Interview Questions
    • Which asset that you listed on your resume will benefit the company most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2014.

I applied as a flight testing intern online and was informed, about a month later, that I was selected for a phone based interview. They gave me the option of when the interview would take place, but they initially called at the wrong time due to time-zone confusion and then called back later at the appointed time. I was interviewed by the manager in charge of the operation and his lead flight test engineer.Questions were mostly directed toward getting more information about pieces of of my resume, but I listed some of the more general questions below. I had the interview a few minutes ago, so I don't know if i got the job yet. They said I would be notified in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say is your largest strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • What did you specifically do in the _____ organization?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when there was conflict between multiple groups, and how did you go about resolving the matter.   Answer Question
    • Do you have any software or hardware troubleshooting experience?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience with Catia?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied online for half a dozen positions. I received a call from the Talent Acquisition team about a week later and scheduled an interview on-site in Denver. There were a bunch of other candidates there interviewing for various internships and full-time jobs, and about a dozen employees doing the interviewing - I only spoke with two who worked on the project I was being considered for.

Interview Questions
    • I had to do a simple brainteaser - it wasn't complicated, but I was expecting the behavioral-type questions so it caught me off guard!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Campus interview

Interview Questions
    • Fairly straightforward - just review STAR format. Ex: tell me about your project   Answer Question