Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Electrical Engineer Interview

Santa Maria, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Lockheed Martin during my final quarter at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo, CA. The odd thing was that I interviewed with recruiters from Houston looking for software engineers, and as I was a power engineer, I thought the interview was a waste of time. A month or so later I was contacted by a division of Lockheed Martin that was hiring within 20 miles of my home in Arroyo Grande.

Interview Question – As I was highly trained in facility type power distribution, and the job was for this specialty, I had very little trouble with the inview questions. I think I knew more about the subject than the interviewers.   Answer Question

Principal Systems Development Specialist Interview

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Multiple Interviews with multiple people. Performed a skills test

Optical Engineering Intern Interview

Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Was contacted in late march and flown out to Palo Alto. The interview went well and the HR staff were very helpful.

Interview Question – Interested in my previous work.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Interview Details – They had just won a contract and we anxious to hire people on. Interview was thorough, met with several people including two managers. Everyone was nice and polite and the process was very efficient and easy to follow. No real negatives here.

Interview Question – What's your biggest weakness   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Pretty much all questions are behavioral in nature. Multiple interviews, one of which if a panel interview. All questions are in the STAR format and focus on the behaviors demonstrated as part of the 5 pillars of Full Spectrum Leadership.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time or experience when you failed. Why did you fail and what would you have done different to change the outcome?   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details – Received call from recruiter. Phone interview then came in for face to face

Interview Question – Tall questions were clear and expected   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very slow, with multiple interviews.

Interview Question – Name the most challenging work situation and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Jackson, MS

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview Details – Process went very smoothly with a great hiring group.

Interview Question – Name a time when you bent the rules and why?   Answer Question

Finance Department Internship Interview

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to the job through my university's career website. It was a listing for opportunities for a broad range of majors. About two weeks later I received an email from my school's career center saying I was accepted for an on-campus interview. The interview was pretty easy. He asked about short-term and long-term goals, why I wanted to work for Lockheed Martin, why I thought I would be a good fit for them, strengths (not weaknesses), and then also things about my resume, interests, geographical preferences, etc. No behavioral questions whatsoever. The interviewer was easy-going, really nice. He was impressed that I knew so much about the company (I did a lot of research beforehand). I did find out that this interview was not for a specific position but rather more of a talent scouting. I just interviewed yesterday so I have not heard anything back yet.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Moorestown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview Details – Had one phone interview and then an all day interview with probably six engineers, first met with HR and she went over benefits before interview started because relocation was offered if I got the job and it was a good deal. I was asked about my experience at another company doing similar work, explained what I did at the company and I had brought my reviews from my other company which were very good. They took me on a tour and explained a model ship in the lobby.

Interview Question – It was a very straight forward interview, nothing difficult I had the experience required and got the job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice. All 510 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.