Lockheed Martin Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2014
572 interviews

2.6

Technology Innovations Interview

Lockheed Martin has a robust hiring process and looks for top candidates. I was flown into Washington DC at their Global Vision Center for a company overview and the interview process. This was for a special program with a more scientific and technical innovation component so I'm not sure if that is their standard process. Still, good company and structure process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were both technical and behavioral. Having to do a sales pitch for an idea was a bit unconventional. I didn't feel like any questions were really unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Field Engineer Interview

Hiring was conducted by resume and interview by a manager. I met the manager and he then conducted about a 40 minute interview to test my knowledge for the position I was seeking.

Procurement Representative Entry Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Simple Situational Questions. two interviewers, one in person while the other was in a conference call

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I received a phone call to arrange an face-to-face interview a couple of weeks after submitting my CV through the LM site. There were no tests or phone interviews beforehand. The interview was held by one team leader and one program/product manager and was extremely high level, mainly made up of run-of-the-mill HR style questions. It lasted 30-45 minutes.

Only one real technical/programming question was asked, despite that being the main focus of the role I was interviewing for. The sample code I was asked to improve was very basic (not a real world example, only a few lines) and had no context associated with it. It was obvious there was a "right answer" the interviewers were looking for but although I suggested several improvements, with little surrounding information I could not find that right answer and it was clear that that was the end of my chances of securing the role.

The interviewers very much stuck to the printed questions on the sheets in front of them rather than having a real interest in my experience or abilities. I wasn't asked to run through my CV or discuss any projects I had worked on even though they were very relevant to the opening.

I received a standard rejection email a week later.

Interview Questions
    • Here is some elementary code. Explain how you would improve it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I had a a phone interview, after I applied online several weeks prior. After the phone interview I was given a face to face interview. They paid for all travel expenses and I stayed in a hotel relatively close to the company site, the face to face interviews consisted of 3 interviews with different hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say the interview consisted of questions primarly tailored to the location of the site, career goals, and also prior work shown on resume.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Invited to a hiring event for Lockheed Martin for a Systems Engineer Associate position. Interview was fairly straight forward, and had a great time as a tour was also given.

Stockroom Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

There has been no interview but talk to some of the manager and they gave me information on a position in King of Prussia that there is a opening for stockroom.

Interview Questions
    • It was very hard on me when I had gotten laided off this year not use to sitting home and what I have to go though to try to get back into the company I feel that they know I am trying to come back and with my experience they should call me back.   View Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview went by like a blur. It started out with breadfast then an overview of the company. The interview process is two hours with 4 interviewers. Half an hour each. In that half an hour, they talk about what their department does and ask me some questions mainly about my projects that I have done in school. Then it's lunch and a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
    • Which aspect of Engineering do you like and dislike the most.   Answer Question

QE Engineer Interview

Phone interview consisted of typical behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an unpopular decision you've made and what was the result   Answer Question

College Student Tech Spec Intern Interview

Very nice people, had 3 people interview me, all were engineers in the company. I had a facility tour and lunch served. They also reimburse you for your travels. Otherwise very friendly and easy to talk to. I followed up but they havent responded yet even though its only been a week. All about that waiting game.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a conflict and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!