Lockheed Martin

570 candidate interviews

Senior Quality Engineer Interview

Senior Quality Engineer
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was one on one with the hiring manager at the time. Today, you will see two or more interviewers. I was referred by another employee. You will be interviewed by an HR rep and one or more managers.

Interview Question – I really didn't have one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them my number and they came back higher.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2012.

Interview Details – Started with online application/Resume/Cover letter, then 3 rounds of interviews. Two with the current Team-Lead and the last with the I.T. operations manager via VoIP. NATO SECRET security clearance application required, done by company.

Interview Question – No trick questions, basic technical knowledge   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2014.

Interview Details – Initially they will conduct a telephonic round, after that have a skype call and if required in-person interview will be scheduled. Starts from basic questions and then will drill you down deeper.
initially they asked me about asp.net then asp.net mvc and sql server.

Interview Question – Asp.Net MVC 4.0
SQL Server
JQuery
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Customer Trainer Interview

Customer Trainer

I applied online and the process took 9 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

Interview Details – It took a couple of days via email to set up the initial phone interview. After coordinating an interview schedule with one of the LM recruiters, an interview date was set. The interview lasted just over an hour and I was interviewed by a panel of three people, which consisted of an administrator and two technical engineers. Overall, the interview was pleasant. Reading the interviewers over the phone was a bit challenging, but they seemed very professional and friendly. I anticipate the work environment as a curriculum-based environment designed to develop courses of instruction to support job related technologies. We talked about an anticipated salary range, but no "official" offer was discussed.

Interview Question – No real difficult technical, scenario-driven, or behavioral questions. Just questions related to my experiences, tours of duty, and instructor skills.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Eagan, MN

I applied through other source - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2010.

Interview Details – Worked for them before, so already had history and knowledge of processes. Knowledge of project along with experience with hiring personnel. This was the third time at being hired by Lockheed.

Negotiation Details – Was offered more than asking.

Technician Job and Process Was A Product of I Was Familiar of My Former Job History In Production Interview

Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was with a three person panel and if i have any experience of product that is been in production. How will do i know the project and people in the company. some of the process designer are my former co worker at other company.During this interview a drug test must be done if selected for the job and pass the test.

Interview Question – Are you legal to work in a u.s.a. Do i have a secret clearance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offer of the going rate of the job description.

Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview

Software Quality Engineer Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call from two current Software Quality Engineers asking if I would be able to fly out to Denver for an interview. Two days later I got a call from HR to schedule my interview. I flew to Denver another two days later for the interview and found out three days later that I got the job. The interview was very easy. They asked me basic personality questions asking what group projects I worked on, previous intern or research experience I had, and best and worst quality. The job is mainly decided on your personality, abilities to multi-task, and learn new skills.

Interview Question – The only unexpected question was what was the most controversial situation you have been in and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question

OLDP Interview

OLDP
Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Interview Details – Strictly a behavioral interview, all questions about how I'd exhibited leadership, how I worked in a team and other related issues. Very easy to prepare for, there were no surprises.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you led a dysfunctional team.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary wasn't what I had expected and advancement opportunities seemed limited

Systems Engineer Staff Interview

Systems Engineer Staff

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Interview process varies greatly. Lockheed being a large company has various ways of how they conduct their hiring. It is mostly dependent on the local site and its management. I went through four different interviews and each was different. When I was initially hired on, I had one interview and that was it. HR was conducting the hiring from a different state - It took two weeks. Later on, I interviewed at a different site and it was much more rigorous and took longer.

Interview Question – They were mostly interested in problem solving ability. Given a situation, how would you handle it - That type of a thing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It only took one week

Technical Trainer Interview

Technical Trainer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2014.

Interview Details – I first learned of the position for which I have been hired in early May. I applied for it immediately but did not hear anything back for about a month (early June). This is when a recruiter emailed me and asked me to briefly answer about 10 questions (i.e. Why am I interested in this position?, Why am I leaving my current position?, What related experience do you have?, What salary do you expect?, etc.) A couple days later that same recruiter emailed me that the hiring manager wanted me to come in for an interview. They called a few days later and scheduled the interview for mid-June. The interview consisted of 4 employees and it took about 45 minutes. They asked me some open-ended questions that required quite a bit of explanation about related experiences. They also described the position I would be doing if hired. I felt that the interview went well but I didn't hear anything from them until 11 business days later. This is when they told me they would let me know what their decision would be in another 7-10 business days. I didn't hear from them until mid-July which was almost a month since the interview. HR had emailed me that they were starting the hiring process and that I needed to fill out a "Conflict of Interest" form since I have two family members who work with Lockheed. Three business days later, I received another email from HR that I had received an employment offer. I made a counter offer that same day and heard back from them the next day that they accepted it. HR encouraged me to not resign from my current job yet because they still had to go through security screening (drug testing, background check, credit check, employment verification, salary verification, and education verification) and that it should take 7-10 business days to complete. Near the end of July, I was told that all security screening had been complete, "welcome aboard", and told me that my first date on the job would be in early August.

Interview Question – What experience do you have in curriculum development?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer. Then, I negotiated a slightly higher salary than the one I initially said I expected because I had thought of some new expenses I would incur in accepting this position. I created an Excel spreadsheet that detailed my current base salary and future expenses with this new job. They got back to me about 24 hours later and said they accepted my counter offer.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!