Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.6

Interview

Very casual and friendly interview. Mostly Personality based and what you know. Not very technical. Sat down with several members and discussed the various positions offered. Were able to answer all of my questions clearly and were very approachable.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging project you've been a part of?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Long HR briefing, three separate interviews, one of which was technical. The other two were more behavioral in nature, i.e. what my ideal job was, how I problem solve and interact with other people.

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hill AFB, UT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Hill AFB, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied in September. They contacted me in April to see if I was still interested, then called me a few days later to set up a phone interview. When they called to interview, there were a few people on the line, like the manager and the leader of the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and approximately a month later I received an email asking me to complete a security questionnaire. After sending in the questionnaire and the background check form, I received another email to go over the document about a week later. I got the official invite to interview onsite. I was interviewed by a panel and it went very well. They asked behavioral questions and about my alma mater's degree program. The questions were preselected. Once the interview was over, they told me it would take about three weeks to receive feedback, which it did.

Unfortunately, the company cancelled the requisition at the last minute. No one got the job.

Non-Tech Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

Interview

I applied online and was flown out. I did not have a phone interview beforehand. It was not an "interview day" like the others spoke of with many people. I was taken up stairs and interviewed without any other candidates around. There was a panel of 3 people. One person I believe the division manager, then there was an analyst, and an administrative worker. They had a three page document of questions, (it looked like they skipped some). The question total was around 12-15. Everyone was extremely nice, and easy to talk to. the questions were all your average behavioral questions. The only problem you might run into is thinking of enough experiences which a different from the last for each answer.

Embedded Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied to this position online and it took a few months to hear back. There was no phone interview, just given an offer to fly out to Texas, everything was paid for so that was nice, but a bit excessive for a 1 hour interview. Really no technical questions, unless you don't have any prior experience with Agile or C++, just behavioral. The offer was okay, around 60k, but I had a much better offer from someone else.

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Provided travel accommodations for my on-site interview. Actual interview was very relaxed and positive. They asked about things on my resume, challenges I'd faced in my previous work, and spent the rest of the time getting to know me. They made sure I understood what it would be like to relocate and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge you've faced and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter about 3 weeks later. An in person interview was scheduled the following week. I was interviewed by 2 managers. Most of their questions were skills based. The position was offered to me about 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my Excel skills and how I would present data.   Answer Question

CWEP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Face to Face interview. There is no phone interview. The first interview is face to face at the company. You are contacted by the Career Services Representative from your school and he/she provides you the details for your interview. You check in and then someone from the team comes to get your and takes you into the building. There, I was interviewed by 3 managers at the same time and they asked basic interview questions. They look to see if the students is analytical and if they are proficient with various Microsoft Office tools and databases such as SAP.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied in November for a summer internship. In February I was invited to an on site interview by email, they covered all expenses. I interviewed with two people for about an hour. It was very relaxed; we talked about school, everything on my resume, projects outside of school, and the position. They got back to me very quickly.