Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

2.7

Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2014.

I applied for the position and didnt get a call for the interview until about a month later. In the first 30 minutes of the interview I was casually interviewed by the project manager, simple things like, where do you see your career going, tell me about a time you worked in a group, etc. The following 30 minutes I was given a tour of the working environment, met a few other employees. The last hour of my interview was spent talking pretty casually with 3 of whom my peers would be if hired. I was asked about my programming, schooling, and project background, and given some good pieces of advice about the company and learning new useful programming tools/techniques. There was never any technical interview, simply explained experiences and knowledge I already had. I was interviewed on a Wednesday and the following Monday got a call saying the program wanted to extend me an offer. As most of the other reviews say, LM focuses more on what kind of person you are because they can teach if you everything they need you to know on the job if they find you fit.

Interview Questions
    • As I had mentioned, they really didnt try and throw any curve balls. Mostly want to know what your background is and what type of personality you have.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Very bizarre and disorganized; you talk to a lot of people but no one is clear what is going on. They have 2 panels and then they leave you hanging for months.

Interview Questions
    • Very routine; the only surprise is that there were none   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it

Procurement Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

The interview process consisted of two rounds: one on campus college interview and another interview at a company facility. Interview questions were standard S.T.A.R. format questions. 2nd interview was panel-style with about 4 people present ranging from the manager/lead to sr. manager level.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was a personality curveball. It seemed like it was geared to make the interviewee think quickly on their feet, which was welcomed.   Answer Question

Senior Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Consisted of a phone interview with a panel of senior people on the contract. It was mostly questions about my experience and if I had experience with certain technologies. After they asked me their questions, I started to ask a bunch of question I had for them. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. Just questions about my work history and my experience with certain presented technologies.   Answer Question
    I was sent over an offer, which I initially said no to, but they offered a higher salary to match another offer I had. I accepted the offer after that.

College Student Technical Specialist Interview

I applied directly online during my sophomore year of my bachelors degree. I was brought to one of the HR centers and was interviewed by several managers and employees. Many of the questions were behavioral, and I was asked for a list of the engineering courses that I had already taken.

Communications Editor Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2013.

Two people interviewed me. It was typical mix of interview questions. The way the position was described - working for federal clients - it seemed like client was very demanding and it wouldn't be a pleasant environment.

Interview Questions
    • Was given behavioral question on what I would do if power went out in office and client expected a document.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Posted for job on Monster (March of 2000) - Interviewed with 7 local managers (Systems engineer, program office, manufacturing, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, security, and HR) the next week. Received the offer 4 weeks later and started 2 weeks after that.

Interview Questions
    • All day interview. No difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    I asked for an amout that was a 70% increase on my last salary. They said "yes".

Engineering Leadership Development Associate Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

The interview asked a lot of situational questions. In the star format. Went through multiple interviews int he same day. Also know your resume, as they will go down your resume and ask about your past job experiences, and skill set. Be prepared to go on a tour of the site as well.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a situation that lead to failure because of your failure to communicate.   Answer Question
    They only match other offers

Program Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Was called by college recruiter; scheduled one 30 minute phone Interview. Then asked to come in for an in Person interview. Was interviewed by a panel with three attendees. Interview lasted an hour. They will sometimes fly you to a certain location for the interview

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2014.

Apply and the process took almost over a month to hear back and then you have an interview either face to face or over the phone where three executive interview with different question relating to the position, behavioral, and your experience in school

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you will convince your boss that a business deal of 5 million dollars will not work even if your boss really want to go about this business deal.   Answer Question