Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Material Controller Interview

Material Controller
Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted my application online. Got a call back a few weeks later. Asking if I could come in for an interview. There was a group of about 50 people that were called in that day. We all had to go or one on one interviews for our prospective positions. The whole interview process too around three to four hours that day. They will extend you an offer that day.

Interview Question – Waiting to get a call back to know if you were selected or not.   Answer Question

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

Multi Functional Financial Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Applied online, and was asked to come in for an in person interview. Had to fill out multiple forms online prior to coming in. The interview itself took about an hour. Interviewer mainly asked behavioral questions (why you want to be here, etc.) They background check the candidates after interviewing. Heard back 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – Asked a bunch of questions in the format of "name a time when..."   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple, they basically just asked a few generic thought based questions. The focus was on experience working in teams. There were no technical questions at all. Think of it like this, every question started with "tell me about a time when you...".

Interview Question – They asked me to answer their questions using experiences that weren't listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Take it or leave it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

Interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview Details – The interview was professional and the managers asked a lot of questions about my resume. Then they explained the job responsibilities and what type of person they are looking for.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview Details – phone screening and in person interview with panel and individuals. mutiple rounds of interview took place. hiring was done after 1 month. long wait.

Interview Question – technical questions and infrastucture questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Scientific Systems Analyst Staff Interview

Scientific Systems Analyst Staff
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – I started off with a phone interview asking more probing questions my resume. Then I was flown to Houston, TX the face to face interview. I flew in on a Friday and toured the work site, Johnson Space Center, and meet with the hiring management. On Saturday morning, I had three interviews, as I was being considered for three different positions. I then flew home Saturday afternoon. A couple of weeks later, I received an offer which I accepted.

Interview Question – Don't remember specific questions, as it was 15+ years ago.   Answer Question

Systems Integration & Test Engineer Interview

Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for position in the middle of March. I was contacted a month later directly by the manager wanting to schedule a phone interview. A week later I spoke with the manager and tow other engineers that were on the team. I was asked about my background, experience with software integration, and overall career goals. It wasn't a difficult interview although because my background was strictly hardware based integration I wasn't sure if software would be something I could pick up with my limited testing background in it. The manager was great, helped me out with all my communications, and really worked well with me in wanting to be sure I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Question – What is your experience with Linux/UNIX?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a good offer but I found another opportunity that I felt better suited for and that matched my career goals.

Manufacturing Planner Specialist Interview

Manufacturing Planner Specialist
Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2010.

Interview Details – Single Interview, can be with one person or a Panel of people.
Generally everything was job oriented.
There was plenty of room left for your questions.
Be prepared and be honest, the Interviewers are typically good at what they do so don't exaggerate.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, generally completely job related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Intern Interview

Intern
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2013.

Interview Details – Basic personal questions and education questions. There were 5 people in my interview. It was a very relaxed setting and everyone was very nice. Drug test is mandatory 48 hours after you accept the job offer. Also a full background check is done at the same time.

Interview Question – How have you handled a conflict between yourself and another person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nonexistant

Very Easy Interview

College Student Technical Intern Interview

College Student Technical Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – The HR lady was extremely informative and patient. During the interview process,we were given a short tour of the facility then sent to wait in the conference room. As the time passes we were called out by each manager to the interview. I interview with a total of 2 managers there. After the interview I was told to expect a phone call in 2 weeks. Instead, I got a phone call from HR within the hour and was offered a job.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had to take control of the operation   Answer Question