Lockheed Martin

2.6

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

I applied online through their website and was contacted the next week. The lady then scheduled me for an on-site interview at my convenience. The people interviewing my we're really nice.

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

I was invited to the aeronautical hiring event in Fort Worth. This was a half day event where you there was a panel for Q&A, two presentations, and an hour long interview. They told you that there was a possibility that the hiring managers were hiring people that day. The interview was behavioral based, but the interviewer was very relaxed and just wanted to get to know you as a person. After that I was called at noon and told another manager wanted to interview me. Everything was very nice. I never heard back from them, and was told I would hear back in a week at most.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

The way I got the interview was through a campus informational session. Use that time to ask as many questions about the company as possible. Also, after the session meet EVERY representative there and speak with them on their journey throughout the company. If they're holding on campus interviews, these will probably be the same people interviewing you in the coming days. I was able to sign up for the interview at the informational. The interview was set up more as a conversation. There weren't that many questions, however, the person spent a lot of time giving me advice for the future, even outside of interview tips.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer seemed very interested in my long term career goals. As a college sophomore it was difficult to answer a question for the next 20 years especially since the tech scene is making so many unknown jobs.   View Answer

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

The process to 4 weeks to receive a notice from the recruiter for an interview. She set up the in interview and she sent me an application to fill out. It was an in-person interview. The interview lasted about 1 hour and then there were various tests afterwards that took about 30 mins. The behavior questions were pretty standard and the interview was very laid back. Both interviewers were very open and nice. I felt great about it afterwards. I did attempt to contact the recruiter about any updates but no one has contacted me back. It has been three weeks tomorrow and from what I read that can be pretty standard for LM.

Embedded Software Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2014.

Applied to several jobs LMC website. About a week later emailed and invited to a hiring event for a position I did not apply to. Event consisted if Q&A and interview. A week later got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time a group project went bad and what you did about it to make it better next time.   Answer Question
    Take it or leave it style.

Summer Interview

Background screening followed by phone interview. Wasn't too difficult just had to be "quick on feet." Had to go through a very complicated background check following the interview but all of this was definitely worth the experience.

not very negotiable

Software Engineer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The first step in the interview process was a 30 min Screening Interview, with very basic questions about personality and goals.
    The second step was a different day with a 30 min Technical Interview with very basic programming questions over the phone.
    The final interview step was a one hour in person interview with staff and management.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best skill you can bring to our team?   View Answer
    Yes, negotiated relocation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The hiring process entailed completing an online application. Depending on the urgency of filling the position and how well the application meets the requirements of the vacant position determines how quickly the contact company will contact you back. Once you are in the interview process, they like to hear that you are aware of the type of position you are applying for and what you know about the business. They like to hear that you have similar experiences that will assist you in meeting their performance standards.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know what FEMA does? What is the most interesting thing about what you researched about the company?   Answer Question

Intelligence Analyst Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The entire process was streamlined and efficient. The hiring manager was professional and quick to respond. We had to conduct a phone interview and the time difference was drastic. They were able to facilitate a time that was convenient for both of us. Great experience!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me personally was the "tell me about yourself" question. I did a phone interview and had written down some notes. I was pretty nervous and found myself reading my notes verbatim.   Answer Question

College Student Tech Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2014.

I was referred through the dean of my school and got interviewed for 3 internship positions. All of the three interviewers all had a standard set of questions they chose from along the lines of "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc." Some of the questions were repeated across interviewers, and some of the interviewers asked more technical questions based on my background. Overall, the facilities are not as nice as a tech company, but the products they are working with are pretty cool.

Interview Questions
    • "tell me about a time when you.... made a mistake, didn't get along with a coworker, had foresight to a problem, challenges you faced, etc."   View Answer
    No negotiations for interns, but pay was more than I had expected for an intern.