Lockheed Martin

Updated Jan 14, 2015
Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.6

Technical Trainer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Had 2 interviews with the program manager (phone and in person) and 1 interview with the Client (Fed Govt) during the late Aug early Sept timeframe in 2006. Never heard a word back until the last week of Oct. I had forgotten about the job and interviews by then and had figured they weren't interested. I accepted the offer and started working Oct 30.

Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied online and got a phone call from two current Software Quality Engineers asking if I would be able to fly out to Denver for an interview. Two days later I got a call from HR to schedule my interview. I flew to Denver another two days later for the interview and found out three days later that I got the job. The interview was very easy. They asked me basic personality questions asking what group projects I worked on, previous intern or research experience I had, and best and worst quality. The job is mainly decided on your personality, abilities to multi-task, and learn new skills.

Interview Questions
    • The only unexpected question was what was the most controversial situation you have been in and what did you do to resolve it.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview process varies greatly. Lockheed being a large company has various ways of how they conduct their hiring. It is mostly dependent on the local site and its management. I went through four different interviews and each was different. When I was initially hired on, I had one interview and that was it. HR was conducting the hiring from a different state - It took two weeks. Later on, I interviewed at a different site and it was much more rigorous and took longer.

Interview Questions
    • They were mostly interested in problem solving ability. Given a situation, how would you handle it - That type of a thing   Answer Question
    It only took one week

Software Engineer Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Got a phone call by a recruiter to set up a profile and got bumped up to a Program Manager's view. About 2 weeks later I got an email to confirm an interview date. It was a group interview with different Program Managers. Was asked basic interview questions like "how do you handle a specific situation". More behavior questions than anything. Nothing technical at all.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about telling a customer that what they wanted was way out of scope of the project?   Answer Question
    Offer was more than I expected so I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Went online and applied then I had an interview. It was a lot of fun. It was not hard. Very nice people interviewed me. All in all I was very excited

Network Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

After the first phone screening with the team lead, I was asked to come in for interview. At the interview with the team lead, manager and 2 other technical staff, I was asked some technical which I was able to answer without difficulty. They Interviewers were nice and professional. Overall, the interview was easy

I refused the first offer, and they increased it by 5%. I accepted the second offer as I realized they were not going to go higher

Customer Trainer Interview

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

It took a couple of days via email to set up the initial phone interview. After coordinating an interview schedule with one of the LM recruiters, an interview date was set. The interview lasted just over an hour and I was interviewed by a panel of three people, which consisted of an administrator and two technical engineers. Overall, the interview was pleasant. Reading the interviewers over the phone was a bit challenging, but they seemed very professional and friendly. I anticipate the work environment as a curriculum-based environment designed to develop courses of instruction to support job related technologies. We talked about an anticipated salary range, but no "official" offer was discussed.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult technical, scenario-driven, or behavioral questions. Just questions related to my experiences, tours of duty, and instructor skills.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

Submitted application online through LinkedIn. Gave me a call back about a week later to schedule a meeting. The interviewers made it seem like they wanted someone who would mostly work well in their group and basic knowledge. Asked questions of how I could help them and general life questions, nothing specific about the job.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical or trick questions.   View Answer

Subcontract Administrator, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

Since I was already working at Lockheed Martin I was able to see who the job posting was issued by. I contacted the Manager and asked a few questions to see if I was a good fit for the position. My manager did the same for me as well. I was brought in for an interview, and then asked to apply immediately following the interview. I was extended an offer within 2 weeks and started 3 weeks later.

Senior Military Operations Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

Hiring and interview process was coordinated and well performed. People were exceptional. Interview process was friendly and cordial, but assembly line arranged and conducted. Not as personable as expected. Interview process was separate from salary negotiations. Interviews were conducted as group interview sessions in a conference room setting with multiple players in similar interviews. Former peers and colleagues comprised my panel of interviewers. Overall relaxed atmosphere and interactive exchange. There were no women on the interview panel. Functional, technical, managerial focused group conducted my interview.

Interview Questions
    • Did I have what it takes to continue to manage the complex project that I had managed over the last eight years and my willingness to accept mandated training.   View Answer
    Unfortunately, there was no negotiation phase.