Lockheed Martin Logistics Management Analyst Staff Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Logistics Management Analyst Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Incredibly difficult to get in the doors. Hiring freezes are common these days due to Government Budget restrictions. Interviews are handled within a panel type process. There is a document that guides interviewers through the questions they should ask a candidate. Higher level, management positions seem to usually be written with specific candidates already in mind.

Interview Questions
  • Discuss personal failures within leadership opportunities (either group or project leadership). Looking for humility, honesty, willingness to accept responsibility.   Answer Question
I came in over a decade ago as an intern. There was no negotiation. When I hired in full time, after my second internship, I negotiated an increase of about $3,000.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!