Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ocala, FL

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Interview Details – I got a referral from a friend currently working for the company and got a call a little over a week later. After that initial communication I was invited to a meet and greet at a local hotel with an all day interview session the next day. Had several interviews with different engineers throughout the day, and they were very accommodating. I called later on and emailed but never received a response.

Interview Question – They asked all behavioral questions, one of which being a question asking to describe a time where I had to resolve a conflict with a coworker/peer.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Transitioned over from prior DOD contractor

Negotiation Details – none

Lufkin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2009.

Interview Details – Single on-site interview, behavior based (non-technical in the interview room), plant tour with evaluation of technical ability based on previous hands-on ability

Interview Question – Nothing out of line, maybe direct management style for employees, which wasn't expected because this was a non-management role   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offer, counter, signature.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Camden, AR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2011.

Interview Details – The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.

Interview Question – what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job?   Answer Question

Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was pleasant. I opted out of the interview process early because of the job location and related commute time.

Interview Question – Describe your current assignment.   View Answer

Meridian, MS

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2008.

Interview Details – Initial Interview lacked information as to opening, 2nd inteview lacked information on duties, 3rd interview lacked information about REQUIRED Union Membership.

The union cannot do anything for me that I cant do for myself.

Interview Question – Do you have the required experience for this offer?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Required Union Membership

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.