Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (45)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Intern (34)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (17)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Software Engineer Associate (13)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Subcontract Administrator (7)
- Proposal Analyst (6)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Systems Engineer Associate (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- College Student Tech Senior (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (5)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
Manufacturing Engineer Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.
Transitioned over from prior DOD contractor
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Ocala, FL) in October 2013.
I got a referral from a friend currently working for the company and got a call a little over a week later. After that initial communication I was invited to a meet and greet at a local hotel with an all day interview session the next day. Had several interviews with different engineers throughout the day, and they were very accommodating. I called later on and emailed but never received a response.
- They asked all behavioral questions, one of which being a question asking to describe a time where I had to resolve a conflict with a coworker/peer. Answer Question
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in December 2011.
The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.
- what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job? 1 Answer
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2009.
The interview process was pleasant. I opted out of the interview process early because of the job location and related commute time.
- Describe your current assignment. 1 Answer
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Lufkin, TX) in February 2009.
Single on-site interview, behavior based (non-technical in the interview room), plant tour with evaluation of technical ability based on previous hands-on ability
- Nothing out of line, maybe direct management style for employees, which wasn't expected because this was a non-management role 1 Answer
Offer, counter, signature.
Manufacturing Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Meridian, MS) in May 2008.
Initial Interview lacked information as to opening, 2nd inteview lacked information on duties, 3rd interview lacked information about REQUIRED Union Membership.
The union cannot do anything for me that I cant do for myself.
- Do you have the required experience for this offer? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Required Union Membership
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review