Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Transitioned over from prior DOD contractor

none

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

I got a referral from a friend currently working for the company and got a call a little over a week later. After that initial communication I was invited to a meet and greet at a local hotel with an all day interview session the next day. Had several interviews with different engineers throughout the day, and they were very accommodating. I called later on and emailed but never received a response.

Interview Questions
    • They asked all behavioral questions, one of which being a question asking to describe a time where I had to resolve a conflict with a coworker/peer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, AR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2011.

The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
    I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
    I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.

Interview Questions
    • what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2009.

The interview process was pleasant. I opted out of the interview process early because of the job location and related commute time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2009.

Single on-site interview, behavior based (non-technical in the interview room), plant tour with evaluation of technical ability based on previous hands-on ability

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of line, maybe direct management style for employees, which wasn't expected because this was a non-management role   View Answer
    Offer, counter, signature.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, MS

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2008.

Initial Interview lacked information as to opening, 2nd inteview lacked information on duties, 3rd interview lacked information about REQUIRED Union Membership.

The union cannot do anything for me that I cant do for myself.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have the required experience for this offer?   View Answer

Required Union Membership