Lockheed Martin

Updated Nov 12, 2014
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Asc Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2014.

I had applied online to various positions. I was contacted by a recruiter who wanted asked if I would be willing to fly out for an on-site interview in Sunnyvale, CA. There were approximately 50 people at the interview event in which there was a tour, lunch with a speaker, and interviews. Event went very well and was a great opportunity to talk with recent new hires that were asked to attend the event to answer questions.

They moved really quickly through the process. I was contacted less than 48 hours after the event by a phone call informing me that I was selected for the position. The offer details came a little later. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions
  • There weren't too many unexpected questions. All of them were behavioral. Examples would be: "tell me about a time where you encountered a problem and how you went about fixing/solving it."   Answer Question

I decided to pursue another offer.