Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Negotiator Senior Interview

Contract Negotiator Senior

Interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview Details – It took a long time to get contacted after applying for the position. The interview was pretty easy. There were no oddball questions. Very basic material: "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" "Where do you want to be in your career five years from now?"

Interview Question – "This can be a stressful job sometimes. How do you handle stress?"   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Eagan, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Interview Details – Met with senior level management down to the manager I would be working for and co-workers.

Interview Question – I was well versed in military communications, the interview revolved around my skills, no unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lockheed slid me a piece of paper with a number on it, I accepted on the spot.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2009.

Interview Details – One interview. Talked to four people, one on one and two on one. Included tech out.

Interview Question – All questions were expected. Tech out and general business knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Senior Electrical Engineer
Eagan, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

Interview Details – Face to Face interview for 1 hour with supervisor and his manager and a coworker. I had worked at this location before so I knew all of the processes and mainframe software so it was a very easy interview.

Negotiation Details – Here is the offer no opportunity to negotiate.

Component Engineer Interview

Component Engineer
Eagan, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2009.

Interview Details – Brought on-site. First met with HR rep who went over employment details and benefits, then interviewed with the department manager and an Engineer. It was strange, they presented details about the company and asked very little questions of me or my background. I had to almost interrupt to explain my skill set. Never got a call back, I think they already had settled on someone by the time my interview was scheduled.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for us?   View Answer

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!