Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
Linthicum, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2012.

Interview Details – Lockheed won a contract from another government contractor so many of switched to stay employed. Interview process was very succinct since we were already incumbent in our positions.

Interview Question – What is the biggest thing that Lockheed can expect to get from you during your employment?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They matched my prior salary but I was able to bump it up 5K

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Network Administrator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.