Lockheed Martin Oldp Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward and involved questions focusing on my previous experience, classes I took in college and how I worked on teams. The process was well organized and I got to meet and talk with multiple managers during the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not negotiate at all, only with competing offers.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

Strictly a behavioral interview, all questions about how I'd exhibited leadership, how I worked in a team and other related issues. Very easy to prepare for, there were no surprises.

Interview Questions

Salary wasn't what I had expected and advancement opportunities seemed limited

OLDP Interview

Interview

In person interview then flown to recruiting center for interviews with multiple people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate was limited due to just getting out of school