Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

2.7

40 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Configuration Analyst Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2014.

Hiring process was a breeze, I had two interviews and I had enough experience that they did not ask me any technical questions. And also there was no need for technical questions as my particular role does not require writing code or doing really technical stuff.

I always read to try to negotiate, and tried at my previous job, but it did not work for me. Maybe I am just a bad negotiator.

Systems Engineering Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

First it was a really basic phone screening. Then a two days interview at the facilities at Orlando, FL. The first day it was directly from the airport to LM facilities (so be ready with your nice attire) for a presentation about the program and about the company to all students (a group of about 35), then to the hotel, and then a diner with the hiring managers (3 managers and 3 students per table). Second day an icebreaker (teams of 4 students to solve a challenge), then a facility tour, then presentations from integrands of the program, and finally a panel interview. The interview was a regular panel interview with 4 managers/HR, one made a question, then the other manager made a question, then the other, and again in a circle of questions. It was a bit disappointing on the way the questions was delivered, they was just reading the question, I was expecting a conversation like interview, not a question/answer robotic way. After all we had a regular group diner and then they let us free to “have fun” on the area. Next morning to the airport.

Interview Questions
    • All was behavioral question: Tell me about a time when you…   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Very generic interview process asking about personality and technical skills. Asked about your weaknesses, strengths and greatest achievements. It is usually a panel interview with the department associates and which ones you will be working with on a day to day basis. If you are lucky you meet the department head and is in the interview process

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2014.

Apply and the process took almost over a month to hear back and then you have an interview either face to face or over the phone where three executive interview with different question relating to the position, behavioral, and your experience in school

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you will convince your boss that a business deal of 5 million dollars will not work even if your boss really want to go about this business deal.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2013.

Basic personal questions and education questions. There were 5 people in my interview. It was a very relaxed setting and everyone was very nice. Drug test is mandatory 48 hours after you accept the job offer. Also a full background check is done at the same time.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled a conflict between yourself and another person?   Answer Question
    Nonexistant

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2014.

Never actually applied for this position; had applied for a similar position, and a month later received a pre-screen interview over the phone for this position much to my surprise. Pre-screening was a little awkward since it was unexpected. Received & accepted an invite to interview in person.

Interview Questions
    • The email invite for the interview implied only the hiring manager would be there; in reality, it was the hiring manager, plus two additional managers.I thought the in-person interview had gone really well, and the interviewers had commented that they like my thought process. It lasted exactly 1 hour. There were no difficult questions; they were all behavioral type questions.   Answer Question

OLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview process was fairly straight forward and involved questions focusing on my previous experience, classes I took in college and how I worked on teams. The process was well organized and I got to meet and talk with multiple managers during the process.

Interview Questions
    They did not negotiate at all, only with competing offers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview process is a joke. If you can't pass the few technical questions you'll get from a non-technical manager, you should probably consider another career.

Interview Questions
    LM doesn't negotiate. If you try to negotiate, you're up against a faceless HR person on the phone, who is basically a company drone, and their favorite word is "no." The nice guy you met at the interview? He's now out of the picture. LM's position is always "take it or leave it."

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Typical, not real detailed. More to find out if you'll "fit in".

Interview Questions
    • There were no suprises at all, very straight forward and looking for buzz words.   Answer Question
    Easy, they made an offer, I said this is what I want, they said ok.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

I applied for a non-technical analyst related position at Lockheed in mid November. After 3 or 4 weeks I received a call from Lockheed HR stating that they wanted to set up a time to interview me. The interview was a typical 3 person panel interview asking behavioral questions and I made sure to answer using the STAR method (If you don't know the STAR method Google it). Most of the questions were related to how well you work in groups so I talked mainly about my group projects I did for class and related them to the questions asked. The interview seemed to go well and I made sure that I contacted my HR rep about once a week or so. About 3 weeks after my interview I was extended the offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult, just typical behavioral questions requiring answers using the STAR method.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as I am right out of college. They did offer a nice relocation package however.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!