Lockheed Martin

2.6

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Got into contact with a recruiter through connections in the company, and gained his contact information through linkedIn. Emailing the recruiter several times led him to sending me some positions to apply to. I heard nothing back until I emailed him saying that I have received another offer. This fast-tracked me to the final round.

The interview was purely looking for my interest and their needs. There was no technical evaluation, just goodness of fit.

Interview Questions
    This was the best offer that I had gotten out of my 4 other offers, so I did not feel like I was in a strong negotiating position. They gave me more than i expected.

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

standard interview. All tell me about a time when.... One phone interview with HR then a quick call with someone from the business. Bring you in for a 'super day' interview with multiple people answer the same thing over and over. Have multiple examples to illustrate same thing.

Interview Questions
    • none. Easy interview compared with consulting companies.   Answer Question
    Get all the money you can up front. Do not be afraid because this is the only time to get ahead working there.

Subcontract Administrator, Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in July 2014.

Since I was already working at Lockheed Martin I was able to see who the job posting was issued by. I contacted the Manager and asked a few questions to see if I was a good fit for the position. My manager did the same for me as well. I was brought in for an interview, and then asked to apply immediately following the interview. I was extended an offer within 2 weeks and started 3 weeks later.

OLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview process was fairly straight forward and involved questions focusing on my previous experience, classes I took in college and how I worked on teams. The process was well organized and I got to meet and talk with multiple managers during the process.

Interview Questions
    They did not negotiate at all, only with competing offers.

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2014.

Apply and the process took almost over a month to hear back and then you have an interview either face to face or over the phone where three executive interview with different question relating to the position, behavioral, and your experience in school

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you will convince your boss that a business deal of 5 million dollars will not work even if your boss really want to go about this business deal.   Answer Question

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2014.

Never actually applied for this position; had applied for a similar position, and a month later received a pre-screen interview over the phone for this position much to my surprise. Pre-screening was a little awkward since it was unexpected. Received & accepted an invite to interview in person.

Interview Questions
    • The email invite for the interview implied only the hiring manager would be there; in reality, it was the hiring manager, plus two additional managers.I thought the in-person interview had gone really well, and the interviewers had commented that they like my thought process. It lasted exactly 1 hour. There were no difficult questions; they were all behavioral type questions.   Answer Question

Software Configuration Analyst Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2014.

Hiring process was a breeze, I had two interviews and I had enough experience that they did not ask me any technical questions. And also there was no need for technical questions as my particular role does not require writing code or doing really technical stuff.

I always read to try to negotiate, and tried at my previous job, but it did not work for me. Maybe I am just a bad negotiator.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview process is a joke. If you can't pass the few technical questions you'll get from a non-technical manager, you should probably consider another career.

Interview Questions
    LM doesn't negotiate. If you try to negotiate, you're up against a faceless HR person on the phone, who is basically a company drone, and their favorite word is "no." The nice guy you met at the interview? He's now out of the picture. LM's position is always "take it or leave it."

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Typical, not real detailed. More to find out if you'll "fit in".

Interview Questions
    • There were no suprises at all, very straight forward and looking for buzz words.   Answer Question
    Easy, they made an offer, I said this is what I want, they said ok.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

I applied for a non-technical analyst related position at Lockheed in mid November. After 3 or 4 weeks I received a call from Lockheed HR stating that they wanted to set up a time to interview me. The interview was a typical 3 person panel interview asking behavioral questions and I made sure to answer using the STAR method (If you don't know the STAR method Google it). Most of the questions were related to how well you work in groups so I talked mainly about my group projects I did for class and related them to the questions asked. The interview seemed to go well and I made sure that I contacted my HR rep about once a week or so. About 3 weeks after my interview I was extended the offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing to difficult, just typical behavioral questions requiring answers using the STAR method.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as I am right out of college. They did offer a nice relocation package however.