Lockheed Martin Interview Questions in Orlando, FL

Updated Aug 6, 2015

2.5

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Special facility where they do hiring. Laid back atmosphere. Typically you'll interact with 3-4 people on the team you'll be working for, and they are looking to make sure you have the skills they desire.

Interview Questions

• The asked what was the accomplishment you were most proud of.   1 Answer

Software Quality Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was given an unexpected phone screening / interview two weeks after I applied for the job. Then I was called a week later to set up an interview that was two weeks from that date. The interview was very relaxed and we just went over my resume, and we talked about the position more. They would ask me some behavioral questions that arose during me going over my resume. They joked a little and smiled a lot, and were very friendly. They didn't ask me any technical questions. The interview was on a Thursday, and I got the offer on the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you witness a test that partially failed, and the other engineers tell you that it was okay and keep insisting that they want to sent the product out anyway.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

had an On Site interview. Got a tour of the site then spoke to many managers each with a different interview. very good experience as a college student. They take very good care of their interviewees

Interview Questions

• strengths/ weaknesses. what projects have you worked on. why Lockheed   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Not sure if this is normal, or I was special, but I only had a 30 minute phone interview that was all about my resume and projects. The position required knowledge of C#/SQL/ASP.NET so the questions revolved around those technologies. A week after that phone interview I got an offer. After accepting it, I just had to do a background check and a drug test, and some pre-orientation paperwork and questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the most amount of SQL tables that you created and/or managed in a project?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Lockheed Martin came to my school and basically told everyone to apply online. I put in an online application and had a phone call a few weeks later asking me some basic questions (when do I graduate, where would I want to work, etc). A few weeks later they sent me an email on Thursday asking if I could come to their Orlando office on Friday. Since it was very short notice and I had other school/work obligations, I asked to reschedule. They offered another date a few weeks out which I accepted. Interview Day Lockheed gave me a hotel and rental car to get to their office. Everything was smooth and I had no issues with that. The morning security instructions were a bit vague and took some time getting a security badge for the day. The interview day began with about 20 or so applicants being brought in. We were given some breakfast foods (donuts and pastries) and coffee / juice. We were then brought into a large room with a projector where two employees discussed what benefits we would get and perks Lockheed offers. After that, we just remained in the room and waited for interviewers to call us out. I only had 2 interviews but some people had as many as 4. After the interviews we were given lunch and a tour of the facility. There were some really cool projects going on and some fun simulators we got to try out. After that, they just sent us home. Overall smooth and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• The interviews were more of just a chat. They were relatively short, maybe 20-30 minutes each. They were more interested in seeing that you were passionate and capable over asking technical questions. We discussed things on my resume briefly and potential areas I could fit in the company. I was asked: "What's the difference between passing a reference and passing a pointer?"   Answer Question

Pay was much lower than what I was hoping for.

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Round table interview with about 5 managers at the end of my summer internship. I first gave a power point presentation reviewing my summer internship work and the results. Afterward, I was asked about 10 questions. Interview questions were completely behavior (STAR method). There were no technical questions asked. Whole process took 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to deal with <fill in the blank>. Give me an example of when you had to deal with adversity. Etc Etc.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email for on site interview. This included 2, 1on1 interviews by two managers, a tour of the facilities, with along with other candidates in the group. The interview were just STAR type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose Lockheed Martin?   1 Answer
    • What is one of your weakness?   1 Answer
    • Explain a situation where one of your team members did not pull their own weight on a group project and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question
    • What is one of your strength?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received the offer from HR via email. Accepted offer because it was more than I anticipated.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I spoke with recruiters at the career fair, and then I had an informal interview, which supposed to help my resume stand out among other candidates. About 4 months later, I was contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone screen interview. I was interviewed by a panel. Interview lasted about 30 min.

Multi Functional Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. It lasted about 45 minutes and there was only 5 questions. The interview was a panel of 2 employees and 1 manager. The questions were all behavioral and they were looking for the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) response. Afterwards, there was time set aside for you to ask questions about the position/company. Finally, there was a tour of the facility/work area and a interaction with multiple employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time not everyone agreed with you on a situation and what you did to sway them towards your opinion.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you felt overwhelmed and what you did to overcome that situation.   1 Answer

College Student Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

They gave me a plane ride/rental car/hotel to do an on-site interview. There were plenty of interns and plenty of full time seekers. For the interns we all entered a room and was placed in a circle (group interview). Two managers were present taking notes. For the full time seekers they had a 1:1 with 4 different managers and they were asked behavioral and technical questions. The total time of the process took 7 hrs 30 mins (7:30 am - 3:00 pm). Everyone was very welcoming.