Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Optical Engineering Intern Interview

Optical Engineering Intern
Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Was contacted in late march and flown out to Palo Alto. The interview went well and the HR staff were very helpful.

Interview Question – Interested in my previous work.   Answer Question

Technical Intern Interview

Technical Intern
Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, was offered an interview and flown out to California about 2 weeks later. Interviewed first 1 on 1, and then 2 on 1.

Interview Question – Pretty standard behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Electrical Engineer Intern
Palo Alto, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online through Lockheeds intern portal (submitted custom resume and cover letter tailored to the position). Received a call about 4 weeks later asking if I was still interested. I said "Yes!". The next week they flew me out to California and put me in a hotel for a night. The next morning, I went to the work site where everything was very organized and people were very friendly. I was first interviewed by two managers and asked strictly behavioral questions based on STAR format - lasted 40 minutes. I then I had another 40 minute interview of the same type, this time with just one person. Look through the questions on this site because they were all of that nature - nothing too tricky or technical.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were working on specific part of a project but were able to keep in mind the overall, broader goal of the project in order to foresee a broader problem with the project. (Basically, you are able to work narrowly but keep a broad perspective of how your work fits into an overall goal)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating but the offer is pretty generous.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!