Lockheed Martin Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Washington, DC) in June 2009.

Interview

Extremely tedious to get an actual interview at Lockheed. Even knowing 9 different manager/ director level associates that all personally vouged for me wtih hiring manger/ recruiter directly and even followed up with phone call and e-mail, I never received an in-person interview and the phone interview was lacking. Terrible responsiveness and follow up from their HR and hiring managers. I have applied for dozens of opportunities there with direct employee referrals and commendations for jobs I am well suited and qualified for with not so much as an automated reply to let me know the status of the search. Not one in-person interiew was granted over 9 month search period.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position and pursuing this area of business?   1 Answer