Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Specialist Interview

Procurement Specialist
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2009.

Interview Details – Extremely tedious to get an actual interview at Lockheed. Even knowing 9 different manager/ director level associates that all personally vouged for me wtih hiring manger/ recruiter directly and even followed up with phone call and e-mail, I never received an in-person interview and the phone interview was lacking. Terrible responsiveness and follow up from their HR and hiring managers. I have applied for dozens of opportunities there with direct employee referrals and commendations for jobs I am well suited and qualified for with not so much as an automated reply to let me know the status of the search. Not one in-person interiew was granted over 9 month search period.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current position and pursuing this area of business?   View Answer

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!