Lockheed Martin Project Manager Interview Questions

3.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Phone interview with five people, some managers, some team members. Asked about experience, asked about how would handle various situations. Afterward I was contacted by the manager by phone and told I would be sent an offer packet. That I had to pass a background check and that after I was hired I may not be able to perform my full duties until that was complete but would provide training to fill in the gaps and would provide other duties to keep me busy. I was brought on immediately and could have started the very next day however it was a full six months before background check was completed and thus my position was not as secure until after that was complete. And I could not, as I said, work on all tasks until then and access was not provided. However I was employed until then etc. Sometimes folks are brought on as a contract employee first and then made employee too. I did not follow that route.

Interview Questions
  • It has been five years I don't recall the questions per se -- recall asked about how I handled situations with customers and team members etc.   Answer Question
I declined the verbal offer and asked for a little more -- they upped the offer a couple of thousand but that was all.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Project Manager Interview

phone screening and in person interview with panel and individuals. mutiple rounds of interview took place. hiring was done after 1 month. long wait.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Patuxent River, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2011.

some of the most useless crap They have full spectrum leadership that has a series of questions in a star format. But the questions they are going to ask are giving to the person they want to hire the others are there because they have to post it and have so many inside and out interview. They gave them to me. I got he position and was told two days prior to the interview..

Interview Questions
    • Full spectrum leadership questions 3 hour interview STAR format   View Answer
    Honorable had to hagel with South Carolina HR. They weren't in the interview or process. Just try and low ball ya.. you want you salary to be in the middle of the slide and divide by your pay and get close to the magic #1 you can. That is the correct offer and don't let them tell ya different I know I worked there and did it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Given a technical exam right off the bat to prove my skill set. I was given a real world situation on a currrent project and provided some of the project's technical data to examine and then after a few minutes asked to provide my analysis. After passing this test the rest of the interview was just getting to know each other and explaining the job to me.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

This was a very professional and thorough process. I would have been disappointed had it not been performend any other way.

Interview Questions
    • What are my goals in the next 5 years?   View Answer
    I was poorly prepared for this portion of the process.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!