Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview Details – phone screening and in person interview with panel and individuals. mutiple rounds of interview took place. hiring was done after 1 month. long wait.

Interview Question – technical questions and infrastucture questions   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Patuxent River, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2011.

Interview Details – some of the most useless crap They have full spectrum leadership that has a series of questions in a star format. But the questions they are going to ask are giving to the person they want to hire the others are there because they have to post it and have so many inside and out interview. They gave them to me. I got he position and was told two days prior to the interview..

Interview Question – Full spectrum leadership questions 3 hour interview STAR format   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Honorable had to hagel with South Carolina HR. They weren't in the interview or process. Just try and low ball ya.. you want you salary to be in the middle of the slide and divide by your pay and get close to the magic #1 you can. That is the correct offer and don't let them tell ya different I know I worked there and did it.

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Given a technical exam right off the bat to prove my skill set. I was given a real world situation on a currrent project and provided some of the project's technical data to examine and then after a few minutes asked to provide my analysis. After passing this test the rest of the interview was just getting to know each other and explaining the job to me.

Interview Question – Again, the techncial skill set exam.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, take it or leave it.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Reston, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details – This was a very professional and thorough process. I would have been disappointed had it not been performend any other way.

Interview Question – What are my goals in the next 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was poorly prepared for this portion of the process.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!