Lockheed Martin

Updated Jun 20, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Consisted of a phone interview with a panel of senior people on the contract. It was mostly questions about my experience and if I had experience with certain technologies. After they asked me their questions, I started to ask a bunch of question I had for them. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. Just questions about my work history and my experience with certain presented technologies.   Answer Question
    I was sent over an offer, which I initially said no to, but they offered a higher salary to match another offer I had. I accepted the offer after that.

Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Hiring process was very slow, with multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name the most challenging work situation and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

Senior Intelligence All Source and Threat Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2012.

Initial contact was protracted, but under the circumstances in line with industry standards. Was shifted from one recruiter in Fla to another in Md. Fla recruiter was knowledge and exhibited seasoned and experienced HR and recruiting qualities. MD recruiting office was not as seasoned as the Fla office.

Interview Questions
    • No major challenges with questions in the field being recruited for. Small COI and limited knowledge overall.   View Answer
    Left 20% more money on the table. Attempted to negotiate and settled for significantly less than what was later discovered. No complaints but made it clear departing the company would become a reality if inconsistencies in compensation based on skill sets were observed.

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interviewed in 2003 as a strategic hire, so LM knew they wanted me before the interview.

Interview Questions
    Easy, since the offer they made me was good, and I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

This was a very professional and thorough process. I would have been disappointed had it not been performend any other way.

Interview Questions
    • What are my goals in the next 5 years?   View Answer
    I was poorly prepared for this portion of the process.