Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (44)
- Systems Engineer (43)
- Intern (34)
- Engineering (21)
- Engineer (16)
- Financial Analyst (14)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Software Engineer Associate (11)
- Subcontract Administrator (7)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (7)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- Systems Engineer Staff (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Proposal Analyst (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (5)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- Program Manager (4)
- College Student Technical Specialist (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Aerospace Engineer (4)
- Systems Engineer Associate (4)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Systems Integration Analyst (3)
Senior Business Analyst Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2010.
Interviews once with the hiring manager and three months later got a call offering me the job. I did have someone on the inside refer me to the position, but this person had nothing to do with the aera I was hired into and did not know anyone doing the hiring.
they would not negotiate on salary
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Senior Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.
Applied for the job. Selected for the interview by the hiring manager. HR called to setup the interview. I was provided a number to call to setup the flight, hotel, etc. I flew down, did the interview in about 1.5 hrs and flew home. The interview consisted of 3 people. The Director, hiring manager and lead. All three asked basic behavior questions and why I wanted the job and to move to Fort Worth.
- Explain the work you have done that will make me want to hire you now. Answer Question
Senior Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2012.
Consisted of a Full Spectrum Interview with a panel of interviewers.
Asked several question design to measure the full breadth of my knowledge, capabilities and skill set.