Lockheed Martin Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviews once with the hiring manager and three months later got a call offering me the job. I did have someone on the inside refer me to the position, but this person had nothing to do with the aera I was hired into and did not know anyone doing the hiring.

Negotiation

they would not negotiate on salary

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2009.

Interview

Applied for the job. Selected for the interview by the hiring manager. HR called to setup the interview. I was provided a number to call to setup the flight, hotel, etc. I flew down, did the interview in about 1.5 hrs and flew home. The interview consisted of 3 people. The Director, hiring manager and lead. All three asked basic behavior questions and why I wanted the job and to move to Fort Worth.

Interview Questions

• Explain the work you have done that will make me want to hire you now.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2012.

Interview

Consisted of a Full Spectrum Interview with a panel of interviewers.

Asked several question design to measure the full breadth of my knowledge, capabilities and skill set.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time that you delivered exceptional results?   Answer Question
    • Cann you explain how you build enduring relationships to create and execute strategy?   Answer Question