Lockheed Martin

Lockheed Martin Senior Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

5 hour interview by 4 different people

Negotiation unnecessary

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valley Forge, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Like most companies, Lockheed Martin receives many applications and has a highly automated process for sorting through them and weeding out the undesirable applications. For this reason, it is important to get to know at least one Lockheed employee before applying and, preferably, have that employee submit your resume with a hire recommendation.

Interview Questions
    • Frankly, I don't remember the questions they asked me when they first hired me. It was a long time ago. More recently, I was asked in an internal interview, "what are your weaknesses?".   View Answer
    It was very short. They offered me a good deal, said, "take it or leave it", and I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2010.

Met with senior level management down to the manager I would be working for and co-workers.

Interview Questions
    • I was well versed in military communications, the interview revolved around my skills, no unexpected questions were asked.   Answer Question
    Lockheed slid me a piece of paper with a number on it, I accepted on the spot.

Engineering Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2008.

The interview was conducted by the engineering supervisor for my group. He asked very specific questions regarding his particular needs at that time ie. specific technical experience and qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight forward, no vague general questions, they wanted specific answers to specific questions.   Answer Question
    They matched my salary preference to their organizational structure and offered me the job.

Senior Engineer Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2009.

Phone contact basic, and interview with a small team interested in limited details. Technical role sought with more soft interview questions than technical skills sought.

Interview Questions
    • tell us an experience about where you succeed and why it was successful   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere