Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Interview Details – Okay, but most of my skills and capability was ignored because they had a contract that needed filling.

Interview Question – The one NOT asked about advancement potential.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was either accept it or bye.

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2013.

Interview Details – They took a month to call. Once they called the interview was not that hard at all. It was all behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Why are you wanting to work here?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The compensation in Marietta, GA was below par. I was getting offers that were $10K more.

Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview with the hiring manager that you will potential work for where he/she basically see if you are qualified and will fit in well with their team.
Then the onsite interview will consist of the functional manager and the hiring managers depending on how many managers are interested in making an offer to you to join there group so depending on the number of people on the panel it may last as long as 3 hrs or more.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to fix a major design flaw that made it thru the Critical Design Review.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair negotiation phase excellent relocation package and signing bonus

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2011.

Interview Details – This was an internal job transfer interview and I knew one of the interviewers. The interview went well, but I didn't hear back until the day I was to be laid off. Then it was my own manager who informed me that I did not make the cut. I thought that it would have been a nice gesture for a guy who knew me to call me and tell me that he had hired someone else. Grow a pair!

Interview Question – How do you handle the customer watching every move you make?   Answer Question

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2008.

Interview Details – I applied to a possible using their online system, then received an e-mail about 2 months later for an on-site interview. The recruiter forgot to send me the travel information and had to be postponed a few days later.

The on-site interview consists of gather desired candidates and interviews them in a round-robin manner with half an hour time slots for each. The interview day was divided into two sessions. The morning was a group of 20 or so candidates and the afternoon session was around 30.

No real hard interview questions. It was the basic routine of getting to know a person's background to see if it was a good fit.

One of the interviewer was impressed and was willing to proceed to the next step. But a few days later, I received a notice saying that they will look for candidates within the organization instead. That was a waste of time. If they wanted internal candidates, then why bother inviting candidates from outside the organization.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a job?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!