Lockheed Martin Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oklahoma City, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2010.

Okay, but most of my skills and capability was ignored because they had a contract that needed filling.

Interview Questions
It was either accept it or bye.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2013.

They took a month to call. Once they called the interview was not that hard at all. It was all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

The compensation in Marietta, GA was below par. I was getting offers that were $10K more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2009.

Phone interview with the hiring manager that you will potential work for where he/she basically see if you are qualified and will fit in well with their team.
    Then the onsite interview will consist of the functional manager and the hiring managers depending on how many managers are interested in making an offer to you to join there group so depending on the number of people on the panel it may last as long as 3 hrs or more.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to fix a major design flaw that made it thru the Critical Design Review.   Answer Question
    Fair negotiation phase excellent relocation package and signing bonus

Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2011.

This was an internal job transfer interview and I knew one of the interviewers. The interview went well, but I didn't hear back until the day I was to be laid off. Then it was my own manager who informed me that I did not make the cut. I thought that it would have been a nice gesture for a guy who knew me to call me and tell me that he had hired someone else. Grow a pair!

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle the customer watching every move you make?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2008.

I applied to a possible using their online system, then received an e-mail about 2 months later for an on-site interview. The recruiter forgot to send me the travel information and had to be postponed a few days later.

The on-site interview consists of gather desired candidates and interviews them in a round-robin manner with half an hour time slots for each. The interview day was divided into two sessions. The morning was a group of 20 or so candidates and the afternoon session was around 30.

No real hard interview questions. It was the basic routine of getting to know a person's background to see if it was a good fit.

One of the interviewer was impressed and was willing to proceed to the next step. But a few days later, I received a notice saying that they will look for candidates within the organization instead. That was a waste of time. If they wanted internal candidates, then why bother inviting candidates from outside the organization.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!