Lockheed Martin

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact made through university recruiting events and info sessions. Applied through university (good resume and GPA a must). Scheduled an interview for the following week. The interview itself consisted of a tour of the campus and then a short series of questions. I spoke with my future direct supervisor and the director of the project. There was no technical aspect really...just touching on my previous experiences. I was told the hiring decision takes approximately two weeks, but I received a call back within a few days with an offer.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Just choosing a starting date.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!

Lockheed Martin Videos

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.