Lockheed Martin Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Went online and applied then I had an interview. It was a lot of fun. It was not hard. Very nice people interviewed me. All in all I was very excited

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2010.

Applied online.
    Got phone screening from hr who also set up onsite interview with hiring manager.
    Relaxed interview process. After interview with hiring manager, was interviewed by rest of his team. Some technical and some behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Was asked a basic question about the technology I was being interviewed for. You need to have textbook knowledge to answer it.   Answer Question
    Not much room for negotiation. They did not pay relocation expenses. The cited reason was tight budget.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cherry Hill, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Got a call unexpectedly 6 months after I had submitted my resume, asking me if I would consider a job. Had a phone interview, followed by an all day interview with 7 people in the schedule, including a director, followed by an offer. All of this happened with in 1-2 wks.

Interview Questions
    • 1. you have 1 hr to convince me I should hire you. Go. <silence>
      2. if i hired you to lead an effort to build the tools needed to engage in cyber warfare, how would you go about it?
        Answer Question
    they were rude and uncompromising. mostly take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in February 2013.

The interview consisted of meeting with both the administrative manager and the technical lead for the project. It was a typical interview with nothing out of the ordinary. Most of the questions focused on my educational background and there were not too many technical questions. They also asked about eligibility for a security clearance. This was the biggest thing they talked about.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be an asset to our company?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The interview process is a joke. If you can't pass the few technical questions you'll get from a non-technical manager, you should probably consider another career.

Interview Questions
    LM doesn't negotiate. If you try to negotiate, you're up against a faceless HR person on the phone, who is basically a company drone, and their favorite word is "no." The nice guy you met at the interview? He's now out of the picture. LM's position is always "take it or leave it."

I applied online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I had a a phone interview, after I applied online several weeks prior. After the phone interview I was given a face to face interview. They paid for all travel expenses and I stayed in a hotel relatively close to the company site, the face to face interviews consisted of 3 interviews with different hiring managers.

Interview Questions
    • I would say the interview consisted of questions primarly tailored to the location of the site, career goals, and also prior work shown on resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

The hiring manager called and interviewed me asking basic questions about my resume and past job experiences as well as my academic record. I was sent a job offer within two days.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any difficult questions. All questions was based on my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

basic questions on how you would handle certain situations. Not a lot of technical questions, although some positions will ask specific technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • In general just be honest and don't say that you know something when you don't.   Answer Question

I applied online - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

They're hiring young, but layoffs target seniors.

Interview Questions

More layoffs coming locally.

Software Engineer Interview

They just asked me a few behavoiral questions and then I had to tell them about my background. It took about an hour and it was pretty straight forward and easy.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you had a problem with a team member and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!