Lockheed Martin

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Orlando, FL

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2014.

Interview Details – Never actually applied for this position; had applied for a similar position, and a month later received a pre-screen interview over the phone for this position much to my surprise. Pre-screening was a little awkward since it was unexpected. Received & accepted an invite to interview in person.

Interview Question – The email invite for the interview implied only the hiring manager would be there; in reality, it was the hiring manager, plus two additional managers.I thought the in-person interview had gone really well, and the interviewers had commented that they like my thought process. It lasted exactly 1 hour. There were no difficult questions; they were all behavioral type questions.   Answer Question

Fort Worth, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2011.

Interview Details – I was actually interviewed by two Managers. One was hiring for a Hardware Subcontract Administrator and the ohter was for Electrical side of the business. There is no more to add to this question.

Interview Question – Name a difficult conflict and how you resolved it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – To carry my Seniority from another Lockheed Martin Location that I had to leave due to spousal employment relocation

Very Easy Interview

Interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview Details – Internal interview process was very informal and easy. Built a strong reputation that helped me easily make a move into a new organization/position of greater responsibility.

Interview Question – Are you able to work 24/7?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!