Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lockheed Martin
- Software Engineer (51)
- Systems Engineer (45)
- Intern (36)
- Engineering (22)
- Engineer (19)
- Software Engineer Associate (17)
- Senior Software Engineer (15)
- Financial Analyst (15)
- Multi Functional Financial Analyst (13)
- Software Engineer Asc (11)
- Electrical Engineer (9)
- Mechanical Engineer (9)
- Subcontract Administrator (8)
- Systems Engineer Associate (7)
- Project Manager (7)
- Systems Engineer Staff (7)
- Program Manager (6)
- Engineering Intern (6)
- Manufacturing Engineer (6)
- Proposal Analyst (6)
- Intern - Hourly (6)
- Senior Systems Engineer (6)
- College Student Tech Senior (5)
- College Student Technical Specialist (5)
- Systems Engineer Asc (5)
- Human Resources (5)
- College Student Tech Spec (5)
- Systems Administrator (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Satellite Systems Engineer (4)
Subcontract Administrator Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2015.
Email from recruiter then sent me to the interview location. The entire process was facilitated over emails, never did a phone interview or spoke with anyone via the phone until I arrived at the interview location. Interview setting was a group of 3 people, the hiring manager and two other subcontract admins.
- What was an instance where you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how did you resolve the issue. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin
Subcontract Administrator InterviewNo OfferPositive Experience
The best interview I've ever had. The two ladies leading the interview made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Each had a last of questions and let me know that they were working together to find the right person for the team. After the interview we sat for a few minutes just chatting and getting to know one another.
- Where do you think you need improvement? Answer Question
Subcontract Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).
standard interview. All tell me about a time when.... One phone interview with HR then a quick call with someone from the business. Bring you in for a 'super day' interview with multiple people answer the same thing over and over. Have multiple examples to illustrate same thing.
- none. Easy interview compared with consulting companies. Answer Question
Get all the money you can up front. Do not be afraid because this is the only time to get ahead working there.
Subcontract Administrator InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2014.
I was invited to the aeronautical hiring event in Fort Worth. This was a half day event where you there was a panel for Q&A, two presentations, and an hour long interview. They told you that there was a possibility that the hiring managers were hiring people that day. The interview was behavioral based, but the interviewer was very relaxed and just wanted to get to know you as a person. After that I was called at noon and told another manager wanted to interview me. Everything was very nice. I never heard back from them, and was told I would hear back in a week at most.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why? Answer Question
Subcontract Administrator InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in April 2014.
Never actually applied for this position; had applied for a similar position, and a month later received a pre-screen interview over the phone for this position much to my surprise. Pre-screening was a little awkward since it was unexpected. Received & accepted an invite to interview in person.
- The email invite for the interview implied only the hiring manager would be there; in reality, it was the hiring manager, plus two additional managers.I thought the in-person interview had gone really well, and the interviewers had commented that they like my thought process. It lasted exactly 1 hour. There were no difficult questions; they were all behavioral type questions. Answer Question
Subcontract Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
Internal interview process was very informal and easy. Built a strong reputation that helped me easily make a move into a new organization/position of greater responsibility.
- Are you able to work 24/7? Answer Question
Subcontract Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in March 2013.
Recruiter reached out to me to fly to Georgia for an interview. After the interview i had an offer letter with in 1 week. I asked for more money, vacation days, etc. LM refuses to negotiate with level 1 (Associate positions). The recruiter was by far the worst recruiter i've ever worked with. Took 1-2 weeks to respond to an email/phone call. Had to call the hiring manager to get a response from the recruiter. Recruiter said I would need a security clearance - turned out i did not need one when i got to LM. Because of the process (3-6 weeks to get clearance) i postponed my start date until it was completed. Had i had another offer I would have ignored LM's offer letter and went with another company. Didn't start off on a good foot.
- A lot of behavioral questions. Easy going interview. They only give you an hour total. No plant tour. Overall, easiest interview i&#039;ve had. Answer Question
Wasn't able to negotiate anything. I took a pay cut to come to lockheed thinking i would make up the salary over a year or two. That never happened. The managers vote on who the best employees are. If your at the bottom of the list, you don't get a raise. I didn't get a raise two years in a row.
Subcontract Administrator InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2011.
I was actually interviewed by two Managers. One was hiring for a Hardware Subcontract Administrator and the ohter was for Electrical side of the business. There is no more to add to this question.
- Name a difficult conflict and how you resolved it. 1 Answer
To carry my Seniority from another Lockheed Martin Location that I had to leave due to spousal employment relocation
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review