Lockheed Martin

www.lockheedmartin.com

Lockheed Martin Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer Interview

Systems Backup and Recovery Engineer
Norfolk, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was called for an onsite interview. Lockheed wanted to meet me in person rather than talk on the phone, which I preferred anyways. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the manager I would be reporting to and promptly taken to a conference room accompanied by three systems and network engineers.

The interview questions were somewhat technical, but lacked in depth questioning of my abilities. By the end of the interview, I felt as though I would be filling a seat for some requirement rather than be in a position solely on merit and experience.

Interview Question – Please describe the different RAID levels on a typical SAN system and what they do for a customer that is concerned about the highest levels of reliability.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple process. They came in way low. I was only able to get to 90% of my last position salary after three attempts.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!