Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Asc Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (King of Prussia, PA) in December 2008.

Interview

Applied to the company through their website, submitting to about 4 jobs. Called by the company for the interview process, and mailed travel information of how to get to and from the interview site. Setup travel through the company travel agency, flew down and back, and stayed a night. Also rented a car while there on their tab. Interviewed with four people individually. Also had a group lunch with HR lead and other interviewees where I believe we were getting judged on our interaction and appearance. Each interview lasted about 30 mins asking specific details to each job. Eventually was offered a position for a job that was not included in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I really didn't negotiate anything. I received higher than I was even imagining for my degree and college. If I could do over, I think I would have asked for a little more time, and asked for a 5% pay increase.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Received an email for on site interview. This included 2, 1on1 interviews by two managers, a tour of the facilities, with along with other candidates in the group. The interview were just STAR type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Why did you choose Lockheed Martin?   1 Answer
    • What is one of your weakness?   1 Answer
    • Explain a situation where one of your team members did not pull their own weight on a group project and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question
    • What is one of your strength?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Received the offer from HR via email. Accepted offer because it was more than I anticipated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Got into contact with a recruiter through connections in the company, and gained his contact information through linkedIn. Emailing the recruiter several times led him to sending me some positions to apply to. I heard nothing back until I emailed him saying that I have received another offer. This fast-tracked me to the final round. The interview was purely looking for my interest and their needs. There was no technical evaluation, just goodness of fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was the best offer that I had gotten out of my 4 other offers, so I did not feel like I was in a strong negotiating position. They gave me more than i expected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially applied online, recruiter contacted me via email, they paid for all travel expenses. About 20 other candidates total all flown out to event. All candidates applied for different positions. Had initial presentation and then three interviews with three different hiring managers one on one. Very comfortable and great experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to communicate with a difficult person.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Quickest interview process I've experienced. 2-3 45 min. informal interviews. Interviewers reviewed your resume thoroughly beforehand, and were open to questions. Make sure to clarify anything that may not be clear when they describe the role your are applying for.