Lockheed Martin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Senior Staff Systems Engineer
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview with a panel of senior people on the contract. It was mostly questions about my experience and if I had experience with certain technologies. After they asked me their questions, I started to ask a bunch of question I had for them. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult. Just questions about my work history and my experience with certain presented technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was sent over an offer, which I initially said no to, but they offered a higher salary to match another offer I had. I accepted the offer after that.

Communications Editor Senior Interview

Communications Editor Senior
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2013.

Interview Details – Two people interviewed me. It was typical mix of interview questions. The way the position was described - working for federal clients - it seemed like client was very demanding and it wouldn't be a pleasant environment.

Interview Question – Was given behavioral question on what I would do if power went out in office and client expected a document.   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details – Received call from recruiter. Phone interview then came in for face to face

Interview Question – Tall questions were clear and expected   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Principal Logistics Engineer
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very slow, with multiple interviews.

Interview Question – Name the most challenging work situation and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Patuxent River, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2011.

Interview Details – some of the most useless crap They have full spectrum leadership that has a series of questions in a star format. But the questions they are going to ask are giving to the person they want to hire the others are there because they have to post it and have so many inside and out interview. They gave them to me. I got he position and was told two days prior to the interview..

Interview Question – Full spectrum leadership questions 3 hour interview STAR format   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Honorable had to hagel with South Carolina HR. They weren't in the interview or process. Just try and low ball ya.. you want you salary to be in the middle of the slide and divide by your pay and get close to the magic #1 you can. That is the correct offer and don't let them tell ya different I know I worked there and did it.

Very Easy Interview

Software Development Intern Interview

Software Development Intern
Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2013.

Interview Details – I had a contact within the company, who put me in contact with the HR department. I talked with the HR department about some of my past projects and work, and they extended me an offer. There were no technical questions for my interview.

Interview Question – They asked me about my work and past projects.   Answer Question

Medical Logistics Technician Interview

Medical Logistics Technician
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in June 2011.

Interview Details – The employer was very clear on what was expected of me, and training was etiquette.

Interview Question – my address for the past 10 years.   View Answer

Senior Intelligence All Source and Threat Finance Analyst Interview

Senior Intelligence All Source and Threat Finance Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was protracted, but under the circumstances in line with industry standards. Was shifted from one recruiter in Fla to another in Md. Fla recruiter was knowledge and exhibited seasoned and experienced HR and recruiting qualities. MD recruiting office was not as seasoned as the Fla office.

Interview Question – No major challenges with questions in the field being recruited for. Small COI and limited knowledge overall.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Left 20% more money on the table. Attempted to negotiate and settled for significantly less than what was later discovered. No complaints but made it clear departing the company would become a reality if inconsistencies in compensation based on skill sets were observed.

Senior Publications Designer Interview

Senior Publications Designer
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2011.

Interview Details – Lockheed is a top-notch organization and its reach touches almost every industry in the U.S. workforce. As an employee going on 3 years now, I can say that working with Lockheed Martin has been an enriching experience!

Their interview process was thorough, considerate of experience and salary, and eager to let me know how much I was an asset to their organization, too.

Interview Question – Their interview was not as difficult as it was thorough. It was engaging while being comfortable. I interacted with a recruiter who knew my industry and had a great sense of my ability to match the position for which I was interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was...almost wasn't. They made an offer, and I made a counter-offer. That was accepted and I feel like we both got what we were looking for.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lockheed Martin in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was stressful because there were at least three people in the room and each person had their own opinion of you so if you impressed one or two you might not have impressed the other.

Worked for Lockheed Martin? Contribute to the Community!