Lockheed Martin

50 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I applied online and then, a week or so later, I received a phone call for an in-person interview. After the interview, I got a call informing me they were interested in hiring me but I had to go through the vetting process which didn't take very long for me.... But it does for most.

Salary was negotiable

Aeronautical Engineer Asc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patuxent River, MD

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in December 2014.

The interview involved a dinner/orientation the night before. The whole group of managers and students interviewing for positions were very friendly. On the day of the interview, toured the facility in the morning and then had two interviews after lunch. Both interviewers asked the same set of questions. The questions were very straightforward and standard for personality type of interview. Nothing technical.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to overcome an unexpected obstacle.   Answer Question

Senior Staff Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Consisted of a phone interview with a panel of senior people on the contract. It was mostly questions about my experience and if I had experience with certain technologies. After they asked me their questions, I started to ask a bunch of question I had for them. The interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult. Just questions about my work history and my experience with certain presented technologies.   Answer Question
    I was sent over an offer, which I initially said no to, but they offered a higher salary to match another offer I had. I accepted the offer after that.

Principal Logistics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in November 2013.

Hiring process was very slow, with multiple interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name the most challenging work situation and what you did to resolve it   Answer Question

OLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Strictly a behavioral interview, all questions about how I'd exhibited leadership, how I worked in a team and other related issues. Very easy to prepare for, there were no surprises.

Interview Questions

Salary wasn't what I had expected and advancement opportunities seemed limited

Communications Editor Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2013.

Two people interviewed me. It was typical mix of interview questions. The way the position was described - working for federal clients - it seemed like client was very demanding and it wouldn't be a pleasant environment.

Interview Questions
    • Was given behavioral question on what I would do if power went out in office and client expected a document.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

I was contacted by a recruiter and set up for an interview about a few days later. The interviewer called me on his cell phone in traffic during his drive home. The conversation was rather choppy because of his reception. During the interview, I was asked several questions, to which I answered quickly and correctly. He then said he would make his recommendation and let the recruiter know as soon as possible. The following day, the recruiter contacted me and said that the interview didn't go as well as I had assumed. I mentioned that I answered all of his technical questions correctly, even though he unprofessionally asked me while driving home and really didn't pay attention to my answers. The recruiter then laughed and said that he has been having the hardest time trying to fill this position since every possibly candidate has been rejected regardless of how well they thought the interview went. How unprofessional and a waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult task you've encountered in your past experience? How did you work through it?   Answer Question

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in May 2013.

I had a contact within the company, who put me in contact with the HR department. I talked with the HR department about some of my past projects and work, and they extended me an offer. There were no technical questions for my interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interviewed from Employee Referral. Submitted resume and was interviewed 2 weeks later. Met with 2 managers individually. Was hired by another manager that I didn't interview with.

You negotiate with a Recruiter, not the Hiring Manager

Senior Intelligence All Source and Threat Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2012.

Initial contact was protracted, but under the circumstances in line with industry standards. Was shifted from one recruiter in Fla to another in Md. Fla recruiter was knowledge and exhibited seasoned and experienced HR and recruiting qualities. MD recruiting office was not as seasoned as the Fla office.

Interview Questions
    • No major challenges with questions in the field being recruited for. Small COI and limited knowledge overall.   View Answer
    Left 20% more money on the table. Attempted to negotiate and settled for significantly less than what was later discovered. No complaints but made it clear departing the company would become a reality if inconsistencies in compensation based on skill sets were observed.