Lockton Companies Account Administrator Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 15, 2014
7 interviews

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Administrator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Lockton Companies.

It took a couple of weeks to hear back. I had to follow up with the HR director a couple of times. They brought me in and paid for a hotel for me as I was from out of state. This was in December and I didn't hear anything over the holidays so I followed up in January and was offered the position.

No negotiation. I was offered the position into the training program and accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Lockton Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lockton Companies in July 2011.

The HR department reached out to me and scheduled a phone interview. I completed the phone interview and was invited to come in for an interview with the unit manager and AE. I completed the interview and was called the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was very relaxed so I did not experience this.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockton Companies.

The most difficult thing about the hiring process was the test. I interviewed twice, about 3 years apart. The second time was much easier because I had that much more insurance experience. I was also asked to be interviewed by about 5 different departments. The difficulty varied by person. Some were easy to talk to, others were hard to read.

Interview Questions
    • The question that caught me off guard was the interviewer who opened with, "Why are you here?"   Answer Question
    I asked for more based on the fact that I was working 35 hour work-week, and simply asked to make the same but reflecting the additional hours I was asked to work.

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Lockton Companies in November 2013.

Interview process was about a month long. The first round interview I met one on one with the Account Executive and then the Account Manager. The second round interview I met with a panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want this position and what will you bring to our team?   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

First, I took some skills assessment tests. The in-person interview was pretty straight forward. The HR person asked some basic behavior-based questions.

Interview Questions
    • There was a question about some of my answers to the assessment test questions. Just need to be ready to support why you answered the way you did.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockton Companies in December 2010.

I was interviewed on the phone and then in person by three rounds of Account Executives/Unit Managers. After the interviews, I was asked to complete several Excel tests so they could place my skill level.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have interacting on a daily basis with clients?   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lockton Companies in March 2012.

First I took a skill and personality profile before I went in to interview after I was contacted by a recruiter. Then I went in and took tests about Microsoft Office and Excel and a typing test. Then I had a one on one interview. Everyone I interacted with was very nice. The office seemed pretty formal. The only negative was that they took so long getting back to me. The decision making process took them well over a month.

Interview Questions
    • What would happen if you realized you didn't have a signature from an out-of-town client on an important document that needed to be signed as soon as possible?   Answer Question

Worked for Lockton Companies? Contribute to the Community!