Lockton Companies Interview Questions & Reviews in Denver, CO

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lockton Companies in January 2012.

I got the initial interview through a temp agency. I was interviewed first by HR and then called back for a second interview with the SVP of operations, who oversaw the department for my position. After my first interview, I was asked to complete a skills test including typing accuracy and utilization of Microsoft applications.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time at a previous job where you disagreed with your manager, and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    I was hired on as a temp, and after about 16 weeks, given an offer from the company. I did not negotiate, but when my review came, the pay increase I received was more than I was going to ask for anyway.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lockton Companies in January 2012.

Met with the HR manager, and was asked a very reasonable and typical series of questions. For second interview met with the supervisor for my specific department.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a conflict you had at a previous job.   Answer Question
    • Describe an instance where you went above and beyond of what was expected.   Answer Question
    I was given a very reasonable offer, and did not negotiate my starting salary.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lockton Companies in April 2011.

very odd, lockton was looking for an very experienced producer and they still met with me a newbie. Odd use of time

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lockton Companies in May 2011.

First I had a phone interview, then they interviewed me with 5 other executives. Thought it went really well then they called me back and said they did not want a summer intern.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lockton Companies? Contribute to the Community!