LocumTenens.com Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.7

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

I applied here and received a phone interview in about 2 weeks. The hiring manager was extremely nice. The questions were typical (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, strenghths and weaknesses, etc.). After the phone interview I was invited for an on-site interview. The building is AMAZING. Then I had an interview with one of the account executives. All in all, I loved my interview experience.

Senior Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Very organized process, typical of other similar companies. A recruiter found me on LinkedIn. I had a phone screen, completed a few written questions and then came in for 2 different face-to-face interviews. The process did not take longer than I expected. I had an offer within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked questions to see how motivated I was. They were looking for someone with initiative.   1 Answer

Account Representative (Physician Recruiter) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in person interview. After initial contact via e-mail and a couple voice mails exchanged, I did not hear from the Recruiter for two weeks until she reached out again to see if I was still interested. A phone interview was scheduled via email. The phone screening went well. The recruiter asked my basic questions about my work experience. She told me more about the company, the salary, and we scheduled an on site interview as the initial phone screening went well. The day of the on site interview, the recruiter met me in the lobby and gave me a tour of the company's amenities. We then had a one on one interview which, to be honest, felt redundant. I was asked many of the same questions as those from the phone. The questions were mostly behavioral based and focused on my prior work experience with little consideration given to my educational background (Healthcare Administration). After the interview I asked if I had the job, and the recruiter explained the process which included a second interview which would be scheduled with an account manager if they are interested. I was told I would hear something within three days, be it yes or no. Follow up actually occurred two weeks later as the recruiter did not contact me within three days as promised. I received a rejection email stating they have decided to pursue other candidates who more closely meet their needs. Needless to say that was a nerve racking two weeks, especially since I thought the interview went very well and the recruiter seemed interested and impressed with my background. I would still be interested in working for this company, and I intend to reapply once I have earned my BHA in 2 months. Hopefully the next review I write will be a company review as an employee!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you influenced someone?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in April 2013.

Interview

The recruiter called about 2 weeks after I applied. The questions were pretty basic/general.. what did you like most and least about your current/past employer

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was regarding salary.   1 Answer

I was not interested in the starting salary for the demand of the job.day 1/2 lunch working 8:30 to about 6pm. 70+ outbound calls per day.

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview

The interviewer put me at ease and made conversation before we started the actual process of questions. Basic questions about past jobs and about sales interest.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in January 2015.

Interview

The process seemed normal, however had to complete a DISC assessment after the phone interview. Completed the interview, and was asked if I would entertain other positions within the company. It seemed as though I was being talked into a different position. It is a little unnerving to be shown all the amenities of the company, and then complete an interview and not hear back. Only to then receive the rejection email, and when you ask for a critique to know why you weren't chosen, no response. The interviewer seemed like a different person than whom I completed the phone interview with. Barely a handshake.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, was asked many scenario questions and how I would react to them, almost redundant.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com (Irving, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

The initial phone screening and interview contacts were great. One of the recruiters even called me before my in-person interview to help prepare me. My contact with the two of them made me really want the job. Then I had the in-person interview. Knew in the first minute the interviewer was not interested and wanted to be anywhere other than that conference room. It was painful. The recruiters ended up reaching out to me to let me know that they were disappointed the interviewer wanted to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why did I think my background would be suitable for the position?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LocumTenens.com in June 2012.

Interview

Received an initial phone call and then proceded to meet with 2 managers in-person. Next step would be meeting with VP of department.