LocumTenens.com

4 candidate interviews

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocumTenens.com in August 2012.

Interview Details – The initial phone screening and interview contacts were great. One of the recruiters even called me before my in-person interview to help prepare me. My contact with the two of them made me really want the job. Then I had the in-person interview. Knew in the first minute the interviewer was not interested and wanted to be anywhere other than that conference room. It was painful. The recruiters ended up reaching out to me to let me know that they were disappointed the interviewer wanted to move forward with another candidate.

Interview Question – Why did I think my background would be suitable for the position?   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LocumTenens.com.

Interview Details – The interviewer put me at ease and made conversation before we started the actual process of questions. Basic questions about past jobs and about sales interest.

Interview Question – How competitive are you?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LocumTenens.com in April 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter called about 2 weeks after I applied. The questions were pretty basic/general.. what did you like most and least about your current/past employer

Interview Question – The hardest question was regarding salary.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was not interested in the starting salary for the demand of the job.day 1/2 lunch working 8:30 to about 6pm. 70+ outbound calls per day.

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LocumTenens.com in June 2012.

Interview Details – Received an initial phone call and then proceded to meet with 2 managers in-person. Next step would be meeting with VP of department.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LocumTenens.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LocumTenens.com interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by LocumTenens.com employees and interview candidates.