Locuz Enterprise Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Locuz Enterprise Solutions

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

2 rounds HR -Basic HR questions will be asked Technical - They will try to understand if you understand technology or not and so be prepared for questions related to cloud,Data center,Networking ares etc

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Pune (India)).

Interview

Two telephonic interviews and one face to face on the day of getting the offer letter. They asked basic technical questions and checked confidence in communication. Sales head and practice head have separate telephonic discussions. HR only asks the basics. You can negotiate good on the salary front.

Interview Questions

• Explain more about your daily role and profile. Can you do solution sizing. How do you pitch your company to a customer.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Direct interview on client location without any job description or any further details.The Hr contacted is not good not disclosed terms earlier and later asked to submit original documents as well. There terms and conditions change as well in each & every call.

Interview Questions

• A Technical round for 45 min...About your project ,technology you worked on   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It went on for a week. It was with the operational team,HR team and other regional heads. It was basically related to the field. Lot of importance is given to communicataion skills.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The whole interview process took four days. You can expect lot of domain related questions and the each level is with different management with increasing complexity. Candidates with excellent communications are preferred,and, that is one important aspect that the management never compromises upon.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions (Chennai (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

The HR followed up with me after I sent my resume to the HR email ID which I got from their website. Promptly set up meeting with the HR and a local Team Leader. Quick interview process and professionally negotiated for position and salary. They were very clear on Job Description and Responsibilities. They answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• If I can refer you to my HR friend in IBM for exact same position, will you honestly still want to work for my company or at IBM?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer a good increase over our last drawn salary and hence the negotiation was not aggressive or complicated.