Locuz Enterprise Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Manager Interview

Client Manager
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Locuz Enterprise Solutions in September 2008.

Interview Details – The HR followed up with me after I sent my resume to the HR email ID which I got from their website. Promptly set up meeting with the HR and a local Team Leader. Quick interview process and professionally negotiated for position and salary. They were very clear on Job Description and Responsibilities. They answered all my questions.

Interview Question – If I can refer you to my HR friend in IBM for exact same position, will you honestly still want to work for my company or at IBM?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offer a good increase over our last drawn salary and hence the negotiation was not aggressive or complicated.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Locuz Enterprise Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Locuz Enterprise Solutions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Locuz Enterprise Solutions employees and interview candidates.