Lodgian Interview Questions

Updated Dec 23, 2014

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lodgian

Banquet Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was BS free. They got right down to the point and didn't waste much time in making decisions. 2rds of interview and they were very honest with their feedback

Interview Questions

• What was the reason you chose to apply for this position   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't really negotiate... Was content with the offer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lodgian (Skokie, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

After filling out a form online I was contacted via telephone for a brief over the phone interview. I was asked to come in for a 1on1 meeting with the manager who would later become my boss. After this interview I heard back from them within a week with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about interacting with customers on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, didn't even think to.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lodgian (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager in the hotel restaurant. She was very knowledgeable, but tough for the type of job skills actually needed for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous job?   3 Answers