Lodgian

2 candidate interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Skokie, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lodgian in June 2009.

Interview Details – After filling out a form online I was contacted via telephone for a brief over the phone interview. I was asked to come in for a 1on1 meeting with the manager who would later become my boss. After this interview I heard back from them within a week with an offer, which I accepted.

Interview Question – How do you feel about interacting with customers on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, didn't even think to.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lodgian in April 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed with a manager in the hotel restaurant. She was very knowledgeable, but tough for the type of job skills actually needed for the job.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous job?   View Answers (3)

Worked for Lodgian? Contribute to the Community!