Lodha Interview Questions

2.8

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lodha.

1. Techical Interview (Very easy) with basic questions like units of stress etc.
    2. Technical Interview
    3. HR Panel Interview

Interview Questions
    • I was a mechanical student... So they ask basic HVAC and Pump questions...
      Mainly on Pumps

View Answer

GET Interview

On the day of the placement procedure we had a brief introduction through presentation/videos explaining the company's ongoing projects, values, job profile, package offered. Questions regarding the role of a GET were encouraged and answered. All this was conducted by the HR team.
    Then there was a short technical aptitude test.
    40 questions, 30 minutes.
    Candidates were shortlisted and interviews were held. Panel consisted of 2 HR and 1 technical person. Questions asked were : "tell me about yourself", technical questions related to the aptitude test in detail. Duration : 20 minutes. Further shortlisting was done.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Lodha.

Call came directly from the Co after applying on a Job Portal. There were two round of interview with people from different sub-functions. The process was good and company dropped a mail saying that the next round shall be held shortly..but came back after months.

Interview Questions

The process took very long and by that time was not interested

Assistant General Manager Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lodha in January 2012.

Process:
    ------------
    Lateral Hiring

Duration:
    -------------
    2-3 hours

Details:
    -----------
    It was literally a cake walk..!!
    I arrived at around 6 p.m. on a Friday and after 4-5 rounds of 20-25 mins interviews, I was having the job offer.

The interviews were all about "tell me about yourself, what all you have done in previous job, internship, college, etc."

They really seek those candidates who can bear the tremendous work pressure & are adaptable to their work culture which has a very skewed work-life balance (very late hours working for long stretches (3-4 months), ad hoc meetings/reviews on weekends, rare possibility to take vacations, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Q: " We all have liked you Mr. X, but still we have not been able to make up our mind on you, please help us"   View Answer
    They are good pay masters, negotiate to the max. I didn't negotiate and took the offer, my colleagues got 10-15% more just by better negotiating.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Lodha in September 2011.

I was asked to report to this place by a consultancy but when reached here, every round was very well scheduled and co-ordinated. I had to undergo three rounds of interview. I reported at 12 P.M. and all these rounds were completed by 5:30 P.M.

Interview Questions
    • You have give a detailed explanation of every element mentioned on your resume. As long as you are sure of what you have mentioned and have a confident body language, you should be able to crack this one.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate salary, in the sense, right from the start i was very clear that i needed a 30% hike, when the offer was rolled out i was given a 26% hike, which post my negotiation was settled at 30%. My suggestion would be, be precise in your salary expectations.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lodha in August 2011.

Hired through college campus recruitment.
    The Company gave a detailed presentation about itself followed by a technical test. Based on the test, candidates were selected for interviews. After the first technical interview, candidates were shortlisted for another interview which was conducted by the COO himself. The technical interview was more like a stress interview but the second interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    Being campus recruitment, the package was declared by the company and no negotiation was allowed.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Lodha in August 2010.

HR with marketing and general questions

Manager Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lodha in April 2010.

Communication from HR.
    Call for an interview.
    General interview by HR. Full time pass. No value addition.
    Interview by HOD.

They don't negotiate much.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lodha in January 2009.

Resume short listing
    Case based interview followed by personal interview

Interview Questions
    • Defining the entire supply chain and determining focus areas for materials purchase and contracts.   View Answer
    No, employer said that's the budget they have been given take it or leave it.

DGM Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lodha in October 2008.

To look after the overall needs of the project with entire operational responsibility. Aligning resources to get the job done on time & with best quality. Monitoring budget & schedules. Co ordiantion with vendors (site procurement & contracts), architects & consultants. Managing a team of 25 technical associates. Maintaining good & productive environment at site.