Loehmann's

www.loehmanns.com

Loehmann's Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Loehmann's in January 2014.

i went for the interview they asked me questions about my experience why did i chose loehmannas they told me what i should expect .

Cashier/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Loehmann's in January 2013.

They asked alot of questions pertaining to the company and how much you know about them. Overall its easy and she made me feel comfortable the whole time. I would recomend someone to loehmanns because it is a great company.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Loehmann's in December 2012.

Interview was very relaxed and a positive experience overall. The HR manager was extremely nice, laid back , personable. I got out of the interview 2 hours later due to us both being interested in what eachother had to say.

Interview Questions
    There was room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Loehmann's in May 2012.

I was at a job fair and one of the managers set up an interview the same day I turned in my application and I went in three days later for my interview. She explained to me that some people go through 2-3 interviews with different managers. I didn't get a call for about 2 weeks and when they did, the manager that interviewed me said that they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience where you had to take on more than 2 tasks at a time and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Loehmann's in January 2012.

One of the managers called me and set up an interviwe. While he interviewed me, he stated we would have to sell Gold Cards. I tried my best but it's not good enough, Cstomers don'r want to plunk down $25.00 for a card but management don't want to hear that.

Interview Questions
    Ok but nothing to brag about.

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Loehmann's in May 2011.

Everyone was friendly and the atmosphere was very professional. The questions were not difficult and they are not trying to grill you. Just prepare with the basic interview questions. Make sure you wear a suit because it is a corporate environment.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Loehmann's in February 2011.

Too many questions for a cashier position. Hiring process was really quick and easy. They called me to set up a interview. I arrived and the manager was at first very busy, so I had to wait about 20 minutes. Took me to the office, and sat me down. Asked me about 100 questions. I thought I was going to work for the government or something.

Interview Questions
    Vey cheap and stingy. Only took it for the short term.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Loehmann's in January 2011.

typical behavior based questions. lots of reading material and "tests" to complete before you can do a lot of the work.

Interview Questions
    • if you were approached by an aggressive, unhappy customer how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Assistant Merchandise Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Loehmann's in April 2010.

I interviewed through my college's on campus interview program with a Planner from Loehmann's for an Assistant Merchandise Planner position at their corporate headquarters. The interview was pretty basic and then the next day I was emailed a test to take. I completed the test and never heard from anyone again. (I assume my test scores weren't blowing anyone socks off by the silence, but that's beside the point...) I emailed HR and the planner I interviewed with but I never received a "thanks but no thanks" or anything. I still like the store and they didn't necessarily leave a terrible impression but I definitely lose respect for a company that can't spend two minutes giving you the respect you deserve.

Buying Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Loehmann's.

Multiple interviews and online retail math test.