Loehmann's Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Loehmann's (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

i went for the interview they asked me questions about my experience why did i chose loehmannas they told me what i should expect .

Other Interview Reviews for Loehmann's

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Loehmann's in December 2012.

Interview

Interview was very relaxed and a positive experience overall. The HR manager was extremely nice, laid back , personable. I got out of the interview 2 hours later due to us both being interested in what eachother had to say.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was room for negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Loehmann's (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was at a job fair and one of the managers set up an interview the same day I turned in my application and I went in three days later for my interview. She explained to me that some people go through 2-3 interviews with different managers. I didn't get a call for about 2 weeks and when they did, the manager that interviewed me said that they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you had to take on more than 2 tasks at a time and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Loehmann's (Camden, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

One of the managers called me and set up an interviwe. While he interviewed me, he stated we would have to sell Gold Cards. I tried my best but it's not good enough, Cstomers don'r want to plunk down $25.00 for a card but management don't want to hear that.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer
    • Did you get along with your former employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ok but nothing to brag about.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Loehmann's in February 2011.

Interview

Too many questions for a cashier position. Hiring process was really quick and easy. They called me to set up a interview. I arrived and the manager was at first very busy, so I had to wait about 20 minutes. Took me to the office, and sat me down. Asked me about 100 questions. I thought I was going to work for the government or something.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Loehmanns?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Vey cheap and stingy. Only took it for the short term.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Loehmann's in June 2010.

Interview

The ask me questions about what i thought was best to do in certain situations and why.

Interview Questions

• If you are sure about something and a customer disagrees with you, how would you feel if the manager takes the customer side, even if you where just doing what you where being told to do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

tell them the customer is always right.