Loehmann's

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Loehmann's in January 2014.

Interview Details – i went for the interview they asked me questions about my experience why did i chose loehmannas they told me what i should expect .

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loehmann's in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was at a job fair and one of the managers set up an interview the same day I turned in my application and I went in three days later for my interview. She explained to me that some people go through 2-3 interviews with different managers. I didn't get a call for about 2 weeks and when they did, the manager that interviewed me said that they wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about an experience where you had to take on more than 2 tasks at a time and how did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Loehmann's in February 2011.

Interview Details – Too many questions for a cashier position. Hiring process was really quick and easy. They called me to set up a interview. I arrived and the manager was at first very busy, so I had to wait about 20 minutes. Took me to the office, and sat me down. Asked me about 100 questions. I thought I was going to work for the government or something.

Interview Question – Why do I want to work for Loehmanns?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Vey cheap and stingy. Only took it for the short term.

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Loehmann's in December 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very relaxed and a positive experience overall. The HR manager was extremely nice, laid back , personable. I got out of the interview 2 hours later due to us both being interested in what eachother had to say.

Interview Question – How would you sell this pen?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was room for negotiation.

Camden, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Loehmann's in January 2012.

Interview Details – One of the managers called me and set up an interviwe. While he interviewed me, he stated we would have to sell Gold Cards. I tried my best but it's not good enough, Cstomers don'r want to plunk down $25.00 for a card but management don't want to hear that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Ok but nothing to brag about.

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Loehmann's in June 2010.

Interview Details – The ask me questions about what i thought was best to do in certain situations and why.

Interview Question – If you are sure about something and a customer disagrees with you, how would you feel if the manager takes the customer side, even if you where just doing what you where being told to do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tell them the customer is always right.

Worked for Loehmann's? Contribute to the Community!