LogMeIn Interview Questions in Budapest

2.5

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LogMeIn in April 2014.

There was a telephone interview, than i had to take an online test. After that I had an interview with three ppl from various scrum teams than a one on one with the HR recruiter. After that a few weeks later had another interview with the Boldchat team. Everybody was kind and helpful. They are looking for experienced canditates... mine was not enough. Ohhh and i saw two dogs in the offices... :)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LogMeIn in March 2014.

I got in via a headhunter. The interview is very easy:
    - first you get an online test with very basic questions
    - then a personal technical interview, also quite easy
    - then an interview with the vice president(s) of the team(s) they're hiring for

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to implement a file upload handler in ASP .NET that is ready for multi-threaded environments   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation

Lead C++ Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LogMeIn in September 2011.

I found ad on the company's web. Applied on web - not working. Then googled up a mail address and sent CV: got call in a day, we arranged interview. Nornally there is also a written test, that was skipped for me based on vast experience (good point).

The interview was supposedly technical, some talk about past projects (fair), then to implement a library C function on paper (major WTF). Light questions on leadership, zero question on C++. The guy said I passed this, but they select from several candidates and expect call in 2 weeks to have just one other interview with VP. Gor mail in a week that not selected.

I'm put it at 90% chance the company is fake-advertiser, after the process I'm 100% convinced. Will check that ads will stay on for another year just as they were up for at least half in the past.

Interview Questions
    • Implement function str_replace that replaces all instances of substring to other in a passed string. In just C. On paper.   View Answer

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LogMeIn in July 2010.

First I talked to an HR girl who found my resume interesting. Then I had a 1x1 meeting one of the team leaders. It was a fairly informal conversation. No technical details were asked. Rather the guy talked trying to let me know what they do. There was some confusion about the process because I applied for a UI designer position, however my interviewer was looking for a programmer. They decided not to have me for the programmer job due to the lack of C# knowledge. They still wanted to go on with me for as aUI designer but I changed my mind because I also wanted to keep in touch with programming.

Interview Questions
    • What client side frameworks did I use?   View Answer