LogMeIn Marketing Interview Questions

3.7

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LogMeIn.

Interview

3 phone interview - recruiter, hiring manager, VP. After that an in-person interview in the office with 4 people. Nothing unusual - questions about experience, brain teasers, behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate 8% increase in the offer

Other Interview Reviews for LogMeIn

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Boston, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Fantastic and refreshing company to interview with. From the initial phone screening to the offer letter, the entire process was so quick and took less than a month which is unheard of nowadays. I went through 2 phone screens (first HR, then hiring manager) and then, less than a week later, came in for two rounds of in-person interviews (a total of five people). During all of these, the HR recruiter was fully engaged and genuinely cared about how each step of the process went. It speaks volumes when a company has a recruiter that is passionate about what they do and really takes the time to make sure you are comfortable during the entire interview process. Similar to a prior posting, be prepared for some challenging questions - but also quite relevant, pointed, and well chosen. Each interviewer was easy to converse with and pleasant to be around. They also provided honest answers to any questions I had. I didn't feel like I was being fed bs at all.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the first 14 days of your new role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogMeIn (Woburn, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

They were an excellent company to interview with. A very dynamic phone screen with the hiring manager and invitation to interview in person. A team of four people from related cross-functional groups. A young, dynamic, intelligent staff who are both fun and pleasant as well as sharp about their business needs. A lot of very challenging questions - but I thought they were excellent, pointed and well chosen; nothing 'run of the mill'. The time they afforded me to ask my own detailed questions was excellent as well. I felt I got honest answers to tough questions and no koolaid which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• Why would we want to hire you?   1 Answer