LogMeIn Interview Questions & Reviews in Woburn, MA

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at LogMeIn in January 2010.

Need to have good knowledge of Data structure & Algorithms, programming skills. I had one phone interview round and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    Didnt negotiate

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Woburn, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at LogMeIn in March 2011.

They were an excellent company to interview with. A very dynamic phone screen with the hiring manager and invitation to interview in person. A team of four people from related cross-functional groups. A young, dynamic, intelligent staff who are both fun and pleasant as well as sharp about their business needs.

A lot of very challenging questions - but I thought they were excellent, pointed and well chosen; nothing 'run of the mill'.

The time they afforded me to ask my own detailed questions was excellent as well. I felt I got honest answers to tough questions and no koolaid which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

Worked for LogMeIn? Contribute to the Community!