LogMeIn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Woburn, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at LogMeIn in January 2010.

Interview Details – Need to have good knowledge of Data structure & Algorithms, programming skills. I had one phone interview round and then an in-person interview.

Interview Question – Algorithms, dynamic programming questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didnt negotiate

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Woburn, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at LogMeIn in March 2011.

Interview Details – They were an excellent company to interview with. A very dynamic phone screen with the hiring manager and invitation to interview in person. A team of four people from related cross-functional groups. A young, dynamic, intelligent staff who are both fun and pleasant as well as sharp about their business needs.

A lot of very challenging questions - but I thought they were excellent, pointed and well chosen; nothing 'run of the mill'.

The time they afforded me to ask my own detailed questions was excellent as well. I felt I got honest answers to tough questions and no koolaid which was refreshing.

Interview Question – Why would we want to hire you?   View Answer

Worked for LogMeIn? Contribute to the Community!