LogRhythm

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Support Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at LogRhythm in June 2013.

Interview Details – Several phone interviews and interview with most of the members of the team. 1st interview was with hiring manager and discussed salary range and he said I was within his budget. Lots of technical questions and problem solving. Team itself seemed to have good morale and attitudes but also seemed to be an underlying tension about the offices.

Interview Question – Lost connectivity to a server. Is it down? Is it hung? How do you determine? What tools and steps?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had told hiring manager $65K/yr and he told me I was in his budget. When the offer came at $58K/year he told me he couldn't go any higher. I declined because the salary was too low and the hiring manager lied to me.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LogRhythm in August 2012.

Interview Details – Responded to their inquiry. Received an offer after two rounds of interviews. Declined the offer as I was not truly impressed with their engineering manager. Few of their questions made me question their integrity as a company

Reason for Declining – Was not comfortable with their way of work

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Boulder, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at LogRhythm in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 7 or 8 people in total, 2 or 3 at a time. I could sense that the morale was very good and everyone was genuinely excited about the company's future. They were very discerning and thorough with their questions and I could tell they really care about building a great team. The work looks quite challenging and diverse and I think LogRhythm would be a great place to grow one's career, especially right now as they are growing very quickly.

Interview Question – What are the differences in implementing interfaces implicitly and explicitly in C#?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Accepted another offer that was equal in compensation but just slightly better fit.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LogRhythm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LogRhythm interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by LogRhythm employees and interview candidates.