Logan University Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logan University

Candidate Interview Review

Director of Cloud Computing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logan University (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

After submitting my resume, was called within 2 days to come in for an interview. They forgot to provide a map and location information so I had to contact them to get the information. The interview was with 5 people and I was the first candidate to speak with them. They made a point that I was over qualified for the position although they didn't say it in those terms. I prepared a presentation of my achievements and skills, but they were not interested in seeing it. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and the panel appeared to be very busy and distracted. The next step was to be behavioral testing, but several weeks have passed and I have not heard back from them. Therefore, I assume that they are persuing other candidates.

Interview Questions