Logan's Roadhouse

Updated Aug 6, 2014

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logan's Roadhouse

I applied in-person – interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse.

Interview process was fairly standard. You fill out an application and are able to talk to someone that day. What I really didn't like was the amount of time they would make people wait to speak to someone even when they weren't busy. It happened to me and I watched the management do this to countless other people over the three years I worked there. People would literally sit there for over an hour sometimes while the managers fooled around before talking to them. If they waited and talked to someone, it seemed they were likely to get the job.

Programmer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Logan's Roadhouse.

Detailed resume review and 3 sets of technical interviews

Simple salary requirements

I applied in-person – interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse.

I walked in to get an application, the Manager said I can apply on line, I had forgot that I already did as I had filled out so many in the last few weeks. So she went and found it, came out offered me a soda, asked me the basic questions availability and such, when can I start at the wage you make. She said that they always have 2 interviews, the 2nd with the GM. He came out and was very nice, confirming I wanted to work the days and hours requested. Also asked why I want to work here. I was hired. I look forward to staying here.

Interview Questions
    I come in in a couple of days for orientation and they will e-mail me my paperwork to fill out.

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in November 2013.

I applied online and took the assessment test. Then got an email back for first interview. The interview was not even an interview. The GM just gave me the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

2 interviews

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. As a server, they really just want to know that you are good with customers.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logan's Roadhouse.

The hiring process for non salaried employees is all online, which is a snap as a manager. As for hiring managers, that starts online as well :)

Interview Questions
    • Can you donate to our....(fill in the blank) or.. we are taking donations for( fill in the blank) can you give.. xyz.. It's never ending, and difficult to say no constantly   Answer Question
    none

Grill Cook Interview

Hiring was hectic considering it is only a restaurant job. Need to interview with 3 different managers. Managers asks random experience questions and that's all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in February 2013.

Applied online and got a call back from the hostess manager the next day. Set up an interview for later that week. When I went to the interview the hostess manager was really nice. She asked a few questions here and there but eventually just ended up having a conversation about ourselves. She then told me she was going to call the General Manager to see what the next step was. Came back and said if I wanted the position it was mine.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question
    I asked for 7.25 (minimum wage) Was told that I would be getting 4.25/hr plus tip out.

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in March 2012.

online application
    first interview with manager in charge of all hosts and waiters
    second interview with general manager

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were very difficult to answer. They were all based on past experiences and scenarios.   Answer Question
    Offered a full time position that would be flexible around my class schedule.

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in March 2012.

Nerve racking interview! Was told they didn't want to hire me so I needed to prove to them that they should hire me. There was a lot situational questions like "name a time when something bad happened in a work environment and you did something to fix it." Or "what would your former employer say about you?" It wasn't too long, but they did end up hiring me! A couple days later I came in for orientation and had to take a couple tests. And then I began working. The first week you are supposed to follow another employee around learning everything, but I felt that that wasn't the case for me. Within a couple days I was thrown on the floor to fend for myself.