Logan's Roadhouse

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plainfield, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in March 2012.

Interview Details – online application
first interview with manager in charge of all hosts and waiters
second interview with general manager

Interview Question – None of the questions were very difficult to answer. They were all based on past experiences and scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offered a full time position that would be flexible around my class schedule.

Very Easy Interview

Waitress

The process took a day - interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse in May 2008.

Interview Details – I walked into the restaurant wearing a very nice outfit although it was an interview to work as a waitress at a restaurant. The manager came out to talk with me right away, asked me a few questions and then hired me on the spot. She was even flexible with me not starting for a few months because I was to be traveling in Europe.

Interview Question – If you could be an animal what would you choose?   Answer Question

Waitress

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Logan's Roadhouse.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the general manager. As there is significant staff turnover, obtaining a job here is rather easy and the requirements for my position seem to include little more than a heartbeat. The managers at my location were a little surly.

Interview Question – After working with you for 2 years, what are likely to be my pet peeves about you.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logan's Roadhouse

Worked for Logan's Roadhouse? Contribute to the Community!