Logic20/20

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.7

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logic20/20.

The standard technical interview over the phone, nothing too complex, basic software development and experience questions. Then an in person interview with another developer in the company. Again, nothing too complex, just questions that make you prove you've done it.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Logic20/20 in June 2014.

Phone screen followed by 3 interviews. Be energetic, active and interested. Be willing to interrupt, if you want to get a word in though as the head honchos talk a lot. If you aren't willing to interrupt, they will assume a lack of interest, or at least that is what happened to me :) It was probably for the best though as the office seemed a little high strung for my personality type.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all fairly standard, but they are looking for a certain attitude. They want active, excited and "lean-in" people.   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Logic20/20.

The recruiter was super friendly and helpful. The process was faster than some of the previous comments I read on Glassdoor - perhaps because an immediate opening needs to filled fast. However, what I discovered throughout the interview process was:
    1) There's ill-matched expectations. Although I had been explicit in my skill set & desired career path in my initial interviews, I was set up to be interviewed by a manager who clearly had a different set of expectations. (Could be prevented by the recruiter or the initial interviewer.)
    2) Though the company came to my attention by recommendation (flat structure, opportunity for growth, willingness to invest in employees), I got a different vibe from being in the office & interacting with a couple of different people (including the manager). The organizational structure of the company seems a little unclear to me. Having an org chart that includes constant flux suggests to me that perhaps the company is less stable or less sure of how it should be organized.

Interview Questions
    • technical questions that were not consistent to my career aspiration   Answer Question

Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logic20/20.

The interview process at Logic 20/20 is very in-depth. They really try to get to know you as a person as well as get a feel for your technical skills. I went through 3 interviews before getting an offer. Each interview was very friendly, but also very technical as they tried to push my knowledge of SQL and BI. I was very impressed with their professionalism and the time they took with me to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
    • If you were stuck on a desert island with a database that contained all the knowledge ever created, but you only had 10 SQL statements that you could ever use, what would they be?   View Answer

It was simply a career choice. The other company offered me more direct application of the skillset I am looking to build at this stage in my career. Otherwise, I would have happily accepted Logic's offer.

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Logic20/20.

Very disorganized. Recruiter emailed me to discuss the position to see if I was interested. After interviewing with him over the phone, he said he would call me next week to schedule an on site interview with the consultants. I didn't hear from him for a week or more, so I called him to follow-up. He said he had had been busy and so then scheduled me right there on the spot while I was on the phone. The first on site interview was fine, but when it came time for the 2nd interview, they said they were called off to an emergency meeting with the client, which I knew right then and there meant that they didn't want to bother me for another hour. A week or so later, the recruiter called to tell me there were no positions for me, which was fine, however, two weeks later, the recruiter calls me again to tell me AGAIN that there are no positions for me.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Logic20/20.

- Met the recruiter at a local coffee shop. Very polite and fun personality. Educated me about the firm. The recruiter kept on following up after this meeting to keep the interest.
    - Took two weeks to schedule an interview.
    - Walked in to the office, the first interviewer, a Manager, had some solid questions (mainly about technical project management). The second interview with a Senior Manager wasn't impressive, he didn't ask anything. Having led interviews this person's job should be to look for cultural fit, but nothing substantial was asked. I walked away very dissatisfied and unimpressed with the firm.
    - Then, came the wait... there was no follow-up for over a month. This obviously was a 'red flag' for me because good firms make every effort to provide feedback within a reasonable amount of time (max. 1 week).

Interview Questions
    • Asked to describe a methodology that isn't even listed on my resume as a skill set (now how is that fair?)   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Logic20/20 in August 2013.

Interview process is exhausting and time consuming. I had about 4+ interviews that spanned about a month and a half. And at the end of it all, their HR tells me that they don't have a place for me. Probably the most inexplicably confusing response.

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Logic20/20 in August 2013.

I went through 4 interviews. The first one was with the recruiter, the second and third with members of the senior leadership and a fourth with the project manager of the project I was being considered for. Most of the interview questions were about my training and experience in consulting, whether I was a team-player and how I would respond in various situations with a client. There were also questions about my technical expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.

Interview Questions
    • There were no particularly difficult questions that stand out in my memory.   Answer Question
    The process was smooth. I negotiated my starting date a little bit.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Logic20/20 in January 2013.

My friend has just gotten offered a Logic20/20 position and referred me to their Recruiter, who happened to be a college friend. I left a voicemail in general mailbox whose name did not match my referral name. I did not hear back and tracked down my friend recruiter's cell number from another personal friend.

Got a call back and we scheduled an initial screening interview. She has to reschedule last minute due to a big project and going out of town, for a week later. The interview was 5-10 min long, she talked really fast, and asked basic questions, including my experience in implementing technology was. She had just gotten the project description in from their client, so it wasn't as detailed. I shared my experience and she said she wanted to set up a 2nd interview in person with 3 consultants the next day or first thing next week on Monday. It was Thursday so I gave her my available times and didn't hear back all day Thursday until late morning Friday.

She asked if I was available that same day in the afternoon. Having not heard back, I assumed we'd interview Monday given it was already Friday. I worried how last minute the scheduling was and if it was expected in the company culture to always be available last minute. She was very urgent in tone as it was hard to get a hold of a consultant to find time in their busy schedule to interview. The position I was applying for was starting in 2 weeks, so I assumed this was why the urgency. I gave her times for early the next week and she said she'd get back to me.

Not hearing back, I emailed more flexible times and she emailed back that they could accommodate a phone interview for the next morning since the consultant's day was packed.
    My second interview was 1 hour, 30 min of her asking me questions and then me asking questions. Standard consulting questions on walking through the life cycle of a project, etc. Not too many behavioral questions.

Sent a thank you, followed-up a couple days later. A week later got this response:
    "Sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to you. I have been slammed. I was able to chat with the team and get feedback finally. It looks like they are looking for someone with more experience in the Change Management space. We felt your experience was good but she didn’t feel it was aligned with our current project needs so we won’t be moving forward.
    I’d be happy to help you as you continue your search and leverage any connections/contacts I have. I’ll keep my ears open if I hear of anything. Let me know if you have questions."

Interview Questions
    • What's your experience in organizational management consulting? I was surprised because this position was for change management. The consultant said she wanted to see if I had any experience in that area to see if I might fit other teams.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Logic20/20 in July 2012.

Phone interview and 3 interviews spread out over the course of two months.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty easy, mostly asked about culture/fit.   Answer Question

Managing Director cancelled my interview several times, I ended up interviewing with another director. The whole process took 2 months. When I was first interviewing they had a position for me, then the recruiter said it was going to be a contingent offer. I wasn't too impress with the company.