Logica Automation Testing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Logica in May 2011.

it was one of the worst interview in my life which i attended for automation testing. The inter viewer (Automation lead) was not even allowed me to answer any of his questions and he was moving next topics.. he was telling he was not interested to listen about my professional experience.
@ Logica - please dont send this kind of persons for taking interview. i know the name of person but i dont want to pin point him.. he was one of the worst interviewer which i ever seen in my life.

Interview Questions
  • write down the re-usable functions which you have used in your framework   Answer Question
  • write down the code for making a database connection and updating a row in XL sheet   Answer Question

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!