Logica

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Logica in August 2009.

Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Questions
I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

Other Interview Reviews for Logica

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Hiring process went on smooth.The interviews were organised as communicated within the time slot.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty normal , there were no bouncers per se..   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation happened in my case as I was keen on the role that they had to offer.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Logica.

It was a pleassant hirigng process with no ambiguity

Interview Questions
    • What were the biigest failures in your past experience   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Nice and relaxed chit chat around the table. The job they offered me seemed interesting. I felt their need to hire me for the position that they had short on resources. Apart from the interviews the recruiting process was agonisingly slow.

Interview Questions
    • Could you operate in a situation where the promise given to the customer had knowingly been something that can't be met?   Answer Question

Got 40% better offer from another company for a similar job. When I heard the salary range that they were willing to pay, I did not want to continue the recruitment process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Logica in June 2011.

Logica has plans to grow in India, so there were many candidates who were offered this year

Interview Questions
    • What is more important to you: the money or the work?   View Answer
    • How would describe your ideal job?   View Answer
    As this drive was for expansion, there was a slab mentioned for each experience + qualification + interview rating.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Logica in May 2011.

Two rounds of interviews. First is a a a telephonic interview.
    This telephonic interview is then followed by a personal interview
    The telephonic interview itself can be a deciding factor in selection for the next round or being rejected. You have to be at your best during the telephonic interview, else, you may not be called for the personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions can be very difficult depending on the interviewer. Review the basics of your job specialisation. There is as always a need to revise your basics and be prepared for the interview. Technical sufficiency will be a deciding factor in technical /delivery roles.   View Answer
    Limited as the recruitment agents can be difficult to negotiate through

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Logica in April 2011.

Interview was a mix of standard CB questioning and a presentation.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was OK but slary was not as high as hoped. Promised review after 6 months.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Logica in January 2010.

There was one Technical and one HR Round. Basics were asked and that was easy to crack if you are thorough with the concepts.