Logica

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Logica in August 2009.

Interview Details – Logica reached out to me after finding my resume on Careerbuilder. I passed the phone screen then went through 5 interviews. 2 with Logica and 3 with PMs at the client site. Logica wouldn't hire me unless the client approved of me for a specific role.

Interview Question – Do you like working with technology?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negociate much. I should have asked for higher numbers. I lost 3 days of vacation compared to my previous job.

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Logica in May 2011.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interviews. First is a a a telephonic interview.
This telephonic interview is then followed by a personal interview
The telephonic interview itself can be a deciding factor in selection for the next round or being rejected. You have to be at your best during the telephonic interview, else, you may not be called for the personal interview.

Interview Question – Technical questions can be very difficult depending on the interviewer. Review the basics of your job specialisation. There is as always a need to revise your basics and be prepared for the interview. Technical sufficiency will be a deciding factor in technical /delivery roles.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Limited as the recruitment agents can be difficult to negotiate through

Chennai (India)

Interviewed at Logica

Interview Details – Hiring process went on smooth.The interviews were organised as communicated within the time slot.

Interview Question – The interview was pretty normal , there were no bouncers per se..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation happened in my case as I was keen on the role that they had to offer.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Logica.

Interview Details – It was a pleassant hirigng process with no ambiguity

Interview Question – What were the biigest failures in your past experience   View Answer

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Logica in December 2011.

Interview Details – Nice and relaxed chit chat around the table. The job they offered me seemed interesting. I felt their need to hire me for the position that they had short on resources. Apart from the interviews the recruiting process was agonisingly slow.

Interview Question – Could you operate in a situation where the promise given to the customer had knowingly been something that can't be met?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got 40% better offer from another company for a similar job. When I heard the salary range that they were willing to pay, I did not want to continue the recruitment process.

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Logica in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was a mix of standard CB questioning and a presentation.

Interview Question – What is your reason for wanting to join Logica?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was OK but slary was not as high as hoped. Promised review after 6 months.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Logica in June 2011.

Interview Details – Logica has plans to grow in India, so there were many candidates who were offered this year

Interview Questions

• What is more important to you: the money or the work?   View Answer
  • How would describe your ideal job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As this drive was for expansion, there was a slab mentioned for each experience + qualification + interview rating.

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Logica in January 2010.

Interview Details – There was one Technical and one HR Round. Basics were asked and that was easy to crack if you are thorough with the concepts.

Interview Question – Questions on OOPS.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Logica

Worked for Logica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Logica Consultant interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Logica employees and interview candidates.